Back

^°~1 days later~°^

Sam's p.o.v

what if something happened to Colby or Jake.. what could of happen! This is all my fault...’

I was at my room as I started to cry as I kept thinking that Colby and Jake were in trouble just because of my fault just because I didn't tell the truth.

Corey entered my room as he ran towards me and hugged “you okay Sam?” he said concerned, “Its all my fault..!” I said crying “Whats your fault Sam?” he said confused and still hugging me.

“That Colby and Jake left! there probably in danger! Specially because of me! For not telling the fuckin true!” I said crying the hell out he hugged me “It not your fau-” as he said as I cut him up “Corey! This is my fucking fault...” I said as he just stayed quiet and kept hugging me.

Colby's p.o.v

We had one more day then we go back to the TrapHouse, I didnt wanted to see Sam especially since he knows that I have a crush on him... And since he rejected me.

This few days I've been trying to get over it but I just can't.. I can't even cry anymore, I don't know I felt like I was somehow empty.

The voices were still on my mind saying I'm a fag like always. Telling me I'm a fatass everything.

Jake and I were on the apartment he was on his bed playing with his phone “Hey umm Colby can I ask you something..?” Jake Asked I nodded “Sure..” “have you been eating..?”
He said as I looked ta him “umm... No.” I said trusting him “um how many days..?” he asked concerned “i- I haven't ate In.. I don't really know..” I said telling him the truth he grabbed my hand “lets go to Chipotle!” he said as he grabbed his phone and I grabbed mine.

He had run to the car, still grabbing my hand “Jake... I can't run I feel weak” I said catching my breath “Get on my back brother” I nodded as I jumped on his back and wrap my legs around his waist he grabs my legs so I won't fall as I hold him tight knowing he was going to run so I won't fall.

He ran to the car as he arrived he opened the car and put me inside the car, he goes to the other side the drivers seat and he starts driving to Chipotle.

Sam's P.O.V

“You know what?” Corey said looking at me, I shrugged “what...?” I said on a weak voice “Were going to Chipotle” Corey said grabbing my hand as he walks out of the room dragging me downstairs as we were downstairs Corey looked at Devyn “Devyn, baby lets go” Corey said as he stopped for a sec “Were we going” Devyn asked confused “To-” Corey said as I cut him up “Chipotle..” I said finishing the sentence.

Devyn nodded as Corey Dragged me to the car and opened the back door from the car as I got in, Corey runs to devyns side and opens the front door for Devyn as Devyn goes inside the car as Corey goes inside the car into the drivers seat.

And drives to Chipotle as put my earphones on and start listening to music.

Colby p.o.v

We arrived to Chipotle as Jake comes to my side and picked me up as he jump on his back “Jake... Seriously.. I feel weak not wanting to do anything eat Nothin-..” I said in a weak voice “Colb’s you need to eat... You haven't ate on days for sure you need to est” Jake said seating me down on where we were going to sit, he goes and sits across me “Jake I feel like food it's just going to make it worst...”