Heart Break Part 2

Hey guys I'm sorry that I haven't been updating for awhile, but since this virus is going around I have time on my hands to update my stories just for you guys I hope you like it. 😉😁😊

               "A Few Hours Later"

Banner's POV
After I left Tsume, I made my way down to my lab there were a lot of doctors working on little Alice (His nickname he gave her) you can hear her struggling to breath. All I did was stand back and watch the doctors do their magic because I know I'm not a doctor I'm just a scientist, but what I can do is figure out what the hell he done to her and that's what I'm going to do. So I took out the two samples that I took from his house and started to work on it to figure out what he did to little Alice I look over my shoulder to see she is still fighting for her life and I look to the door to see some workers building a sterilized camber I then look back at my work and started to work harder to figure out what he did to her it's my job now to figure it out and fix it to help her feel a little better than she is now.

                       "Next Day"

Bruce's POV
(His mind) "It's so dark, so dark I can't see anything except the ache in my left chest like if I was punch so hard there. All I remember is seeing my baby girl in that bastard arms and heard a gun go off and me blacking out. "WAIT" my baby girl were is she I need to find her now."

"Groan" I'm looking at a ceiling that reminds me a lot like a hospital wait a hospital "Get me out of this damn hospital right now" I yelled to who ever is there when I'm suppose to be out their looking and searching for my daughter "Get me out of here I'm not suppose to be here I need to look for my daughter" I yelled at the top of my lungs then Tony and Steve ran in with Steve on my right and Tony on my left they grabbed my arms and Tony said " Bruce you need to calm down your heart monitors are going off the charts" he said to me.

"Fuck the charts I need to look for my daughter instead of being in here" I yelled at him "I need to be out there looking and searching for her" I broke after that because I knew I wasn't leaving this hospital at all "Bruce look at me you need to calm down and breath your going to reopen up your stitches" Tony said to me as he was letting me cry into his shirt then all of a sudden I got this big ass wave of pain hit me hard in my chest. 

I put my hand were it was coming from and felt stitches "Groan" "This hurt a lot more than I suspect it to" I said to Tony then I tried to lay back down, but all it did was make my chest hurt more so Steve and Tony help me lay back down. Before they even walk out this room I had to ask them I started to cry at this point "W-Why can't I g-go look for my daughter why huh why" I ask them they turned around and walk back over to me and pulled some chairs up to my bed and set down and told me everything.

After they told me everything I ask them "Can I go see her please can I see her" I asks them they look at each other then back at me "Yea you been in here for weeks to no ends so your sterilized enough to go down their and we'll help you go down there kay" Steve said to me then they help me out of my bed it was a struggle. Then we made it to the elevator and waited for the doors to open "Ding" it opened and we walk in and Tony press the first floor it took awhile to get there, but we made it. When the doors opened we started to make our way to Banner's lab it was a lot of turns even though it was only there, but to me it felt like a lot.

But when we got there we had to go through some type of sterilized room door and when we finally got through it I saw Banner working on some type of liquid substance then I heard it the Beeping "Hi Bruce I see your awake you came down to see her huh" Banner said as he walk over to me, Steve and Tony "Yea I came down to see my baby girl with a little help" I told him "Before you can see her I have to warn you of how she looks right now, but I'm doing everything in my power to fit it and help her" he told me so I nod my head to let him know I understand. So Steve and Tony grabbed my arms and help me walk over to her, but I stop in my tracks when I got a glimpses of her it broke me from the inside.