It all went down

"Next Morning"

Bruce's POV
I woke up like usual 5:30 a.m. and woke up the boys then went to Alycisa's nursery and did her morning routine. I shut off her oxygen tank and carried her to her changing table and got her dress in a all white onesie with with words in gold saying "Worth the wait"

 I shut off her oxygen tank and carried her to her changing table and got her dress in a all white onesie with with words in gold saying "Worth the wait"

(This is what Bruce decide to put on Alycisa)

cute right then I finish it off with a matching bow to go with her skirt and put on her socks. I pick her up and took her downstairs with her already made diaper bag and laid her down on her play mat since she was awake. Her brothers were downstairs as well just waiting on us to get finish getting ready. I then went back up stairs to get finish getting ready.

Kabuto's POV
It seems that they are awake time to put my plan in motion. I left my car and went around their house to get a better look at my pray. It seems she's just playing on her play mat even better I walk around to the front door and put on my ski mask then knock on the door "Coming" someone said from inside the house.

Kiba's POV
Me and Damian was watching Alycisa till our parents are done getting ready, then their was a knock at the door this early in the morning. I sniff the air it smelt of snake that's not good then Damian got up saying "Coming" to who ever that was behind the door "Don't I have a bad feeling about who ever that is behind that door" I told him "Don't be silly Kiba" he said to me then he walk off to answer the door he opens the door, but had a shock look written all over his face and I can smell snake coming from the front door. I pick Alycisa up and asks "Who is it Damian" I yelled at him because Duke and Akamaru was next to me with Alycisa in my arms and they were growling, then he tried to close the door, but the guy started to push against it and it seems the guy was stronger then Damian because the guy came in and hit Damian against his head with the side of the gun he had in his hand "What do you want you bastard" I yelled at him "I want the girl hand her over and no one will be killed" he said to me "No I'm not handing her over to you you sick bastard leave now or I will let them kill you" I said to this guy "Try me boy I want to see you try" he said to me then he smiled at me he smiled a creepy smile. My heart drop to the pit of my stomach "Get him" I said to them as they got closer enough to him he kick them both in different directions in the living room Duke landed on the glass coffee table and it broke under him and now he's not moving and Akamaru he hit the wall "Arf-Arf" he hit it hard he tried to stand, but couldn't he pass out due to the pain, then I look at the guy with scared and shock eyes, then Alycisa started to cry "Shh I won't let him have you" I told her as I kiss her head her grip on my shirt was tight "Hand her over now my patients that I had a few seconds ago is now gone I will take her by force if I have to" he said to me "I want to see you try" I told him as I took off with Alycisa in my arms, but didn't get far "Bang" he shot me in my left leg "Bang" and he shot me again, but in my back I then started to fall apart I look at my sister in the eyes and can tell she was scared and afraid I look all over her body to make sure she was okay. She was but my blood was all over her blanket I then started to get dizzy and seeing spots I know I'll pass out soon, but have to tell her this "Alycisa we will find you kay y-you have to be st-strong till we do kay" I said to her she nod her head, then I started to taste metal, then I cough into my hand and pulled it away to see blood covering it, then I start to lose consciousness I fell to my side with Alycisa in my arm, then the guy came over to me and took Alycisa from my arms, but left her blanket I held on tight to her blanker her cries to my ears sounds like I have cotton stuck in them I then look at everyone and they were unconsciousness I was about to join them, but I heard another "Bang" it sounded like it was aimed upstairs not good, not good at all then I loss to trying to stay awake I just hope they can find her fast.