The road to recovery

"Previously on Kiba and his Baby sister"

          "Three weeks later"

Bruce's POV
We been in the hospital for at least three long weeks and now we get to go home. Tsunade showed me and Tsume how to put and take off her brace and how to help her with her seizures and whooping cough. I grabbed all of her stuff and her brothers took all of her stuffies to the limo and that just leaves me with Alycisa an myself I put her in her car seat she's still asleep. We made it to the limo and I hook up car seat in place and got in everyone was inside Tsume right next to Alycisa's car seat, Damian and Kiba on their phones and Duke and Akamaru asleep on the floor of the limo "Take us home Alfred" I told him "Okay master Bruce" he replied back.

            "Eight hours later"

Tsume's POV
I was awake the whole ride to the house, but it seems that the boys fell asleep half way here "Boys wake up were home" I said to them they woke up and started to take everything into the house. Bruce took Alycisa out of the limo and I walk over to his side "This place is very beautiful" I said to him "But do you have a nursery in this mansion? I ask him "You would be surprised I been made a nursery for her after I left I started working on it" he told me I smiled at him and kiss him on his cheek he smiled back at me. Men I miss this man so much I look inside the car seat to see Alycisa is just waking up, then she started to look around confused and kind of scared "Hey sweetheart it's okay" after I said that she jump and look at me "Mommy there are the" she asks me "We are at your daddy house" I told her I took her out of her car seat and held her in my arms as we was reaching the door that the boys left open. Bruce was right behind me as I walk into the house and the dogs is resting in the living room "Were is her room to put away her stuff" I asks Bruce "This way" he said I started to follow him up the stairs and stop at a door that had her name on it, than he opened the door and what was inside took my breath away it was, so beautiful.

 Bruce was right behind me as I walk into the house and the dogs is resting in the living room "Were is her room to put away her stuff" I asks Bruce "This way" he said I started to follow him up the stairs and stop at a door that had her name on i...

He turned around and saw my reaction and smiled "You love it then" he said "Yes I do, what do you think baby girl" I asks her "Me love it" she said with a smile on her face. I hand her over to her daddy and kiss Bruce cheek "I'll go make dinner you two have fun" she said as she was leaving

Bruce's POV
"Well it's just me and you what do you say" I asks my baby girl "Way" she said then she started to giggle "Kay let me put you down right here on the carpet" I said to her " Y me dot like two be put round" she said to me "I know, but I got to put up your medicine and your oxygen tanks kay just play with your new toys for awhile okay baby girl" I asks her she nod her head understanding. I got started on putting up her medicine in her bathroom and put up her oxygen tanks near her changing table it took me eight minutes to put up her medicine and her tanks, then I look in the room to see that Duke was watching Alycisa and playing with her. I walk over to her window to see Damian and Kiba playing basketball I'll have to call them in in a few minutes. I turned around and walk to my baby "Hey sweetheart having fun" I ask her "Wes daddy Dukey is wlaying with me" she said to me "Okay we have to go downstairs to go eat dinner" I told her then she started to try and stand, but fell due to her brace I caught her before she hit the ground "Sweety be more careful kay" I said to her she nod her head understanding then I pick her up and put her in my arms "I can wave my paci daddy" she asks me "Sure which one" I asks her as I walk over to her dresser and open a drawer with pacis inside "Can I wave the one witch spots blease" she asks me. Then I got the spots covered paci and gave it to her she put her little head on my shoulder, then I started to head to the door with Duke on my tail. Then made my way to the backyard to get the boys for dinner as I got outside they were all sweaty "Boys go get wash up for dinner" I said to them "Okay dad" they said then I walk into the kitchen to see Tsume is almost done with dinner "It smells good in here what are you fixing for dinner" I asks her as Alycisa was playing with one of my buttons on my shirt "Well I'm making Ramen, Udon, Yakitori, Miso soup, and Curry" she said as she just finish up the last dish "Yum can't wait to eat your food again my love" I told her as I kiss her on the cheek. As I was leaving the kitchen I walk into the dining room just in time to see the boys walking into the dining room and set at the table, then I set down at the head of the table and turned Alycisa around and set her on my knee. Then Tsume came out with some of the food and Alfred came out with the rest. They sat all the food in the center of the table then Alfred left, then Tsume sat down right next to me and Alycisa and Kiba sitting next t me on my right and Damian next to Kiba and the dogs was eating as well "Well eat up I hope you like it" she said as she gave everyone a plate and some chopsticks like we use to eat with when we was a family. I started to pile up my plate with some Ramen, Udon and some Curry I took her paci out so she can eat. The I started to eat some and feed Alycisa at the same time, but she kept on using her hands to feed herself some Ramen "Can one of you boys go get a bib for your sister there's one in the kitchen with a unicorn on it" I said to them as I grab a napkin and wipe her face "I'll go get it be right back" Damian said as he sat his chopsticks down and got up from his seat and went into the kitchen. As he did that I tried to clean her up as best as I could, but she kept putting more Ramen into her mouth "Sweety stop wait for your brother to bring your bib kay" I asks her "Put me want rore me like it" she said to me "I know, but your making a mess all over yourself sweety" I told her. Her brother came right on time with her bib "Can you put it on her" I asks Damian since I couldn't "Yea sure" Damian said as he went to my left side were Alycisa was. He put it around her neck and he kiss her Ramen covered cheek "Whank you big wrother" she said to Damian "Your welcome little sis" after he said that he went back to his seat pick up his chopsticks and started to eat again. Then Alycisa went back to eating up all of my Ramen off my plate "You wont leave me some baby girl" I asks her "Wope" she said to me I gave her the sad face, then started to fake cry "Daddy don't cry wan ome" she said trying to give me some of her Ramen "It's okay I was just messing with you sweety you have it" I said to her she went back eating her Ramen. I look up to see everyone smiling "What" I asks them "Oh nothing just smiling because I love the way you play with Alycisa by tricking her I just love the way you are with your family" Tsume said as she put her hand over mines "I know I just miss you guys, so so much" I told her as I brought her hand to my lips and kiss the back of her hand.