Aches

One thing you learn after being practically family to the small blond girl named Annie is that she is prone to headaches. That are more like migraines in their effects.
Reiner and Bertolt learnt real quick that when she had these migraines the best and only thing you can to for her is be quiet or leave her alone.

Her headache started slow, she felt it the moment she woke up but chose to ignore it in hopes that it wouldn't build. Reiner and Bertolt weren't fooled though, she reacted to every sound in the dining hall of the 104th class. Every fork on a plate or laugh of a classmate she would flinch or at least shrink slightly. The three of them knew being seen with each other all the time could risk blowing their cover, but on occasional days they would come in late enough for the meal to be "forced" to sit in a table together. Usually Annie came in first anyway and most people feared even the thought of her so the spaces next to her were almost always empty. This was one of those days, and better yet it was after she kicked Reiner's ass during a sparring match so it wasn't overly strange that they were next to each other given Reiner's personality. No one bat an eye to it.
It was incredibly hard for Reiner not to hold the smaller girl away from the light and so tight the sound would drown out to only the occasional thud of her heart or his. Bertolt had a hard time not just carrying her out of the room into the silence of her currently empty bunk room. Both of them knew better.
But that was before Reiner noticed Annie begin to look nauseous, and ended up resorting holding her head tight, clearly not something she willingly did, as she never liked to show weakness to anyone at all.
Reiner felt a moment of panic at this before looking around, no one specifically watched their group but occasionally people would catch his eye while doing the same thing he was, and the other few in the table were distracted for the most part. Until Sasha looked back at Annie.
"Whoa, you okay?" She asked, drawing the attention of Connie and Hannah.
Annie, no surprise, didn't answer. "She doesn't look so good." Reiner started. "I'll take her to the nurse perhaps."
"I'm fine." Annie protested sharply, but Reiner knew better.
"Maybe you should do as she says unless you want to have your ass handed to you by a girl again Reiner." Connie laughed.
Reiner stood, dragging Annie to her feet, and gave Bertolt a look that told him all he needed to know, before dragging Annie out the door, and out of view. The moment he knew they were out of sight he lifted the small blond up into his arms against her will, and carried her into the nearby alley in the training base big enough and dark enough to hide in, that was one way only and facing an odd angle.
"You should've told me it was this bad before we got into such a public area." He said quietly.
She only moaned in reply.
"How bad..?"
There was a long silence before she held up her hands with 7 fingers up. Reiner took that as his cue to shut up, and only held her, smoothing her hair and simultaneously her headache.
Bertolt came as soon as he could, with a tea and her sweatshirt, that she opted not to wear in the mild heat. She inwardly thanked the universe for his existence and slipped into the warmth that felt like blankets. He waited for her to be ready before handing her the tea. No one saying a word, they waited for her to finish the tea.
Reiner, when he knew her ache had lessened, was the first to speak. "We can't stay like this much longer..." He reminded.
Annie sighed slightly.
"We should really bring Annie to the nurse..." Bertolt suggested.
"They've never been able to do anything for her." Reiner reminded, but both of them were shushed a little by Annie at the pain in her head.
"Yea but otherwise she'll be asked to train..." Bertolt reminded.
Reiner nodded. "Sorry Annie he's right..."
Annie just nodded. "Just get me there and go back to the others... Make up a lie on what took you so long... And don't come back to the nurse office..." Annie quietly reminded. "We don't know each other."
The other two nodded. "Alright, Bertolt? Go to the boy's cabin right now make it look like you're looking for your running shoes or something." Reiner suggested, lifting Annie to her feet. "I'll be back with the others shortly..."