Chapter 21: Just The Beginning

Start from the beginning

" Its beautiful, " Deku whispered from my back, he managed to sleep for the entire time, waking up now and then but soon falling back into a peacful slumber, which helped him greatly as he looked as though his face held more colour. I let him down on the flower filled floor beneath us, he seemed to wobble for second before he grabbed onto my arm steading himself. 

"Let's go find that flower," he spoke. 

I nodded before looking towards Mina whom was already making her way through the flowers. Deku and I followed soon after the others staying close behind. 

" So what does this flower even look like,"  Kaminari spoke.

"yes, we should know what we are looking for," icy hot stepped in 

" It glows so its good we came when the sun was setting, it will be easier to spot," Mina said surveying the surroundings. we walked through the flowers, keeping an eye out for the beautiful flower. 

"This reminds me of the flower crown I made you once, Kacchan," Deku giggled. His green emerald eyes gazing into my ruby red ones, " under the momo tree, remember?" he finished, his smiling being as contagious as ever. I smiled back down at him and grabbed his delicate hand. Leaning down, I rested my forehead against his, " of course I do,"

"Maybe once we get back, I could make you one again, once this is finally all over," he spoke sadly. I sighed and squeezed his hand, " Im looking forward to it,"  

"Come on love birds! if you want to pretty each other up with flowers, do it after we have found the flower we need,"  Mina said from way up ahead. 

"Not all of us wish to see such things," half and half actually joked. 

"All of the single people are becoming depressed,"

"It's very manly, but we really don't need you rubbing it in our faces," Kirishima laughed. I groaned as the moment was slowly ruined. Deku started laughing, making everyone else laugh too. Even me. 

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Mina screamed, " THE FLOWER, I FOUND IT,"  

"Really!!" Deku took off running, the rest of the squad following soon after. We raced to where mina was already digging up the soil around the shining blue flower. (legit just think of the flower from rapunzel... but blue and yeah)

" Kacchan we finally found it!!" Deku jumped with joy, throwing himself into my arms. Tears flowing down his tinted pink cheeks. Not to be a sadist or anything but it was extremely cute.   

" Well hello again, bunny," A raspy voice came from behind us. Deku freezed up, that voice sending visible shivers down his spine and not the good shivers. I turned around, setting deku down and pulling Deku behind me, recognizing it immediately as well. 

Dabi, and his wonderful crew. the oh so amazing league of villains... not. 

" Why the hell are you here," I growled, my whole body emitting rage. Dabi checkled, " am I not allowed to visit my little green bunny,"  

" we are like also villains so" a guy that wore a mask said, " we are fucking evil bitch," he said again. The bitch that attacked me giggled and stood beside the masked man, " we also came for the flower dumby,"  

I was ready to pounce and tear them apart limb from limb. Shitty hair and the rest of the group getting ready to pounce at any second too. 

"Uuuh, didn't you like rape him, why would you be able to see him? " Kaminari put his two sense in earning an amused eye roll from most of our group. Not from the villains however. 

"well I wouldn't say rape if the person actually enjoyed it," he spoke looking at me. His face twisting into a shit eating grin. What was he planning. His eyes then wondered towards the boy behind me, I pushed the shaking Deku farther behind me, hiding him from those beady eyes. My anger was starting to overflow, a bloodbath soon to happen.  

" I don't want to interrupt, and please excuse my language," half and half spoke, " but what the fuck is going on," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not gonna lie I totally forgot Todoroki was apart of this still. Well it has been quite some time since i did anything with this book, i've been trying to come up with a story for todobakudeku but it just ended up turning into bakudeku so i'm going to start to books.  one shall be the bakudeku and after i publish that and make a few chapters ill start writing the todobakudeku one. shall keep me busy and give you all something to read. 

also whenever I write about Dabi i think of Dobby from harry potter.... anyway 

how is your quarantine going ? hope you all are well and not cutting of all your hair... i've been just learning every possible tik tok dance (failing at all of them) also go follow me on both tik tok and instagram, yes im doing that lol... just, 

D O  I T!  

Instagram: @ sketchyart5 

tik tok: also @sketchyart5 aha ha 

anyway, thank again 

see ya around! love yaaaaa ;)))))