Chapter 13: My Kacchan

long time no see 

Deku's P.O.V 

Kacchan saved me yet he wouldn't seem to wake up for his coma. After the fall it put him into a coma, I blamed myself for it. Everything seemed to be my fault. Me getting kidnapped was my fault if i haven't been so weak then it wouldn't have happened. I stayed by kacchans bed while he rest day and night sometimes holding his hand to make sure he was still beside me. I still was terrified of those league of villains coming back. they didn't treat me well, even thinking about it now brings all of the memories and flashbacks I have tried to push into the darkest parts of my mind to forget. 

"... deku" 

I flinched and did not make eye contact with the person, in case they would hit me, " woah, deku it's just me" kirishima said inching closer to me. I still couldn't get rid of the constant habit of the no eye contact or the flinching, something you can blame dabi for. i still refused to look at kirishima keeping my eyes stuck to the cave ground looking at the details in the rocky floor. my grip tightened around kacchans hand as i felt the presence of another person. fear seemed to shake my whole body making me a trembling mess. i don't understand why im acting like this.my thoughts started to go into overdrive, blocking all scenes. the flashbacks hit me like a giant angry dragon.

"hey bunny, you look tired, do you need a nap" dabi whispered in my ear, bringing his hand to my waist. i was unable to do anything but sob and plead the man to stop. i felt disgusted with myself. i squeezed my eyes shut trying to go into the darkness part of my brain to get away from all of this, to get away from him.

" do you want to play deku~"

"...ku"

"...eku!"

" DEKU!!!" kirishima grabbed my shoulders bringing me back to the present. I felt tears run down my cheeks, dripping down to the cold rocky ground, unable to stop. my eyes traveled up to the redhead staring at him with a frightened expression. Kirishima stared right back at me with a scared and also frightened expression, filled with worry. I started to sob, flopping my head onto my spikey haired friend. He slowly wrapped his muscular arms around me whispering in my ear , "it's going to be ok, nobody is here to hurt you," he brushed his fingers through my hair. 

".. get.. o-off him" we both whipped our heads to the bed bakugo. we looked weak but he was still awake. A smile grew across my face, as kacchan went to go rub his eyes. I practically jumped on top of him and squeeze the life out of him, " kacchan you're finally awake" I mumbled out between sobs, refusing to let go of him. I missed him so much while I was away, even his anger issues. a hand went to my back, rubbing up and down in a comforting way," deku, I need to breath, " I sighed and loosened my hold on him burring my face in his neck, tears wetting his tanned skin. Big strong arms i missed so much wrapped themselves around me, making the happiest person alive. I had kacchan back. 

my kacchan         

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what happened with deku while he was kidnapped!?!??? 

Its short and sweet but i'm back and ready to rumble. Sorry for the extremely long wait, I had lost of homework and had no idea what to do with this chapter. The next chapter will be longer i promise. Thank you so much for the love and support while I was gone, I didn't expect this at all. again thanks so much for the love and support, I am extremely happy. anyway ill see you guys soon. (also go follow me on insta, lol(sketchyart5) there is some of my art on there and im thinking of drawing a whole piece of bakudeku) 

love you my goons <3