Chapter 9: I'm home

Deku's P.O.V 

" Hello mother, I'm home"

I smile at her, chuckling a little. Her expression was priceless as she stared up at me. She dropped the bag she was holding, moving her hands up to my freckled cheeks. she brushed her thumb across my soft cheeks in a motherly love way, bringing back memories of my childhood. 

"Took you long enough" she whispered laughing a bit, tears brimming her green orbs. I pulled her into a hug, loving the similar warmth as I wrap my arms around her. I forgot about the audience behind us until a heard someone clear their throat. 

"Oh! right, mother... um, these are my friends the ones that took care of me" I say letting go. I smiled at her as I moved to the side so she could see them. I mentally scream in my mind as I pray that she, my mother, doesn't judge them. I started to think the worst as my mother introduced herself to them. my train of thought soon came to an end as I felt Kacchan put his calloused hand on my shoulder in a soothing way, " Hello Miss. Midoriya, I'm Katsuki Bakugo... I uh, helped your son recover these past couple days with the help of my friend Kirishima" he says pointing over to Kirishima, who was waving with a giant smile on his face. I was very surprised to hear Kacchan, THE Kacchan say all of this with no swearing whatsoever. 

" Well, call me Inko, I would like to know more of why my son was gone for so long" she smiled up at the two boys, " why don't you come inside and have some tea" she walked inside waiting for us to follow. We all walked in and sat down in the living room of the two-story house. I smiled as I looked around to see that nothing everything had stayed the same since my absence.

" Bakubro, I've never seen you act like that" Kirishima whispered to the blonde, patting him on the back.

" tch" 

 We followed my mother into the small living room of the house, were couches and a small coffee table sat. the glass doors allowed plenty of light to shine through, making the place feel warm and cozy. I quickly made my way to the couch claiming my spot, flopping down on the soft cushions slowly sinking into them. I sighed as I felt myself relax, enjoying the moment. 

" I'll fetch us some tea, make yourself at home" my mother chirped walking into the kitchen. after a while, I felt the couch sink down beside, opening my eyes as the dip made me lean in towards it. I looked up to see ruby, red eyes staring down at me. 

" oh sorry," I say as my cheeks warmed up, shifting back into the position before. I sat upright and a little aways from kKacchan. My mother entered the now quiet and awkward room holding a tray with cups, filled with tea. Setting it down on the coffee table she handed the cups to each of us. 

" so where have you been exactly, " my mother spoke sitting on the armchair that faced as all. I started to rub the back of my neck trying to figure out the best way to explain the situation.

" He has been at the cave, the cave is where the 'pack' and I live" Kacchan explained for me, crossing his arms leaning more into the comfort of the cushions," he was severely hurt when I found him in the woods, I took him back to my place to fix him up," He continued. once again I was shocked to not hear a single swear leave his lips. The blonde noticed my staring and gave me a slide glare before returning his gaze to my mother, who was thanking him repeatedly. They talked a while longer of the adventures and such before Kacchan was hinting towards Kirishima and myself that they needed to leave. 

" Well mother, I think we should take our leave now, it's getting quite late," I smiled at my mother standing up. A silent sigh of relief could be heard from the blonde, who stood up beside me. 

"You're leaving to Izuku?" my mother asked, sadness filling her eyes as she stared at me. I felt my breathing hitch before I stuttered out a sentence, " o-oh y-yes... I want to leave with them... IF- if that's alright with you though?" the look in my mother's eyes made my heart squeeze but I don't want to leave Kacchan... I MEAN the others. I have made many new friends and they can protect me if those guys come and attack me again. 

" w-well i.." my mother paused looking down at her feet. I noticed how Kacchan seemed to sigh before slowly making his way to my mother, placing a hand on her shoulder," your son is actually in danger, and the pack and I can protect him... he's not at all safe here" he muttered out sternly, before letting go of her shoulder and returning to my side. 

" in danger?" 

"yes, he was attacked, as said before... but they might come back," he said, bringing me closer to him like they were going to pop out of their hiding places. a light sigh comes from my mother as she stares up at Kacchan for what seems like forever before she nods her head.

"I want visits, and please be careful Izuku" she walks up to me engulfing me in a tight hug before giving me a kiss on the cheek. after we bid our goodbye's, we soon headed back home. 

halfway there I noticed that the pain in my side began to grow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello, 

yes, I know its a short chapter, but if I wrote anymore I would have spoiled all of it. anyways next chapter is going to be exciting! this chapter is actual trash but lol its somewhat of a filler!

also, happy birthday to the explosive boy!!!!!!!!! I posted a birthday chapter on my other book, Bakudeku one-shots so check it out. Make sure to follow and vote. 

love you all and see ya next time!