Chap 4♥️ Final Part♥️

Start from the beginning

I was also there and just smiled after seeing him to avoid unnecessary drama.

After that we all sat together and chatted for a while until Neil came there as well.

"Hello guys." He said, coming into the hall.

"Hey Neil !! How's you ?" Tanya asked him and he came and sat besides me.

I could see Khushal looking at both of us all the time. He was angrily staring at Neil as if he would come and just punch his face.

"So ready for the date ?" Neil asked me and I was taken aback.

He really considered it a date ? I thought that would just be a friendly outing.

I couldn't even react infront of Khushal.

"Yes." I simply replied.

"You guys are going for a date ?" Khushal asked and Neil nodded.

"I didn't know Noor would get over the club guy that fast." Khushal said, probably taunting me.

"I never had any strong feelings for the club guy." I replied and there was a sudden flash of pain in his eyes.

"Tanya get ready. We are going for dinner as well. I'll take you to your favourite restaurant and then we can spend some romantic time together." He said, looking at me all the time.

"What really ? Thanks a lot baby !!" She shouted happily.

He's taking her on a date ? That hurts. He probably did it to annoy me but that's what I always wanted right ?

Atleast he's trying to make Tanya happy. That's all I wanted.

He held Tanya's hand and gave her a peck on her cheeks.
I couldn't see anymore and got up immediately.

"Umm.... Am not feeling well. Can we just stay here Neil ? Instead of going for a movie ? We can chill out here as well." I said.

"Sure baby. Whatever you wish." He said. This guy was being extremely cheesy.

Afterall it's not his fault even. I was the one who invited him for the so called 'movie date'.

"Don't call her baby." Khushal said in a deadly angry tone, staring at Neil.

"What ?"  Neil asked and even Tanya was confused why he said that.

I was shocked as hell. I couldn't understand how to control the situation and looked at Khushal with pleading eyes.

"She doesn't like being called that. She told me when we were talking about random stuff. Isn't it Noor ?" He asked, managing the situation.

"Yes he's right." I said.

"Khushal wait here. I'll be back in a while." Tanya said as she got up to get ready for their romantic date while Neil got a phone call and went outside to receive it.

"I have some work." I said and got up to avoid Khushal but he held my hand and pulled me to the corner.

"What are you doing Khushal ?" I asked. "Leave me. If someone will see us like this then we are dead."

"Why are you doing this ?" He asked.

"Doing what ?"

"Pretending to like Neil ?"

"I ain't pretending." I oviously lied.

"Stop lying and look at me." Saying this he lifted up my chin, so that he could directly look into my eyes.
"I swear I'll kill him next time he sits near you or holds your hand."