Chap 4♥️ Final Part♥️

The next morning when I woke up my eyes were puffy because of all the crying and all the shit that was happening to me.

I checked my phone and there was a good morning text from Khushal which I ignored.

I couldn't continue all these even after knowing that he's soon going to marry my bestfriend after even less than a month. There were just few days left for their wedding.
I knew all this won't be easy, but I had no other options left.

I finished my chores and went down to the dining hall to have breakfast.

"Good morning beautiful." Tanya said. She looked very happy, probably because she met her love yesterday.

She was shining like a princess. The happiness that you get when you are gonna marry the love of your life.
The happiness which probably I would never get in my life. But I was the one who chose this path right ? For the sake of my bestfriend's happiness. So am gonna follow it no matter how hard it may be.

I just smiled at Tanya and we had the breakfast together.

"Mam, this is for Noor mam." The staff said, giving me a bouquet.

"Wow this is so beautiful." Tanya said excited.

The bouquet had roses and orchids, my favourite flowers. I opened the card and it read, "Your club guy loves you."

Khushal !!! Why is he behaving like this ? Doesn't he understand what the situation is ?

Then I received a message from him,
"Hope Miss beautiful will have a beautiful day today."

"Who has sent the flowers ?" Tanya asked.

"Umm... It's Neha and her boyfriend." I said, even not realising what I just.

"Why did they send you this ?" Tanya asked, confused.

"That guy who drugged my drink was Neha's boyfriend's friend. That's why they are saying that they are sorry." This was the only story I could make up at that time.

"Aww they are such sweethearts."

"Wait I'll be back. I'll just keep them in my room." Saying this, I rushed to my room and called Khushal.

"Hello ?" I asked as soon as he picked up the call.

"Good morning beautiful. How did I get so lucky that you called me this early in the morning ?"

"Khushal will you stop doing this ? I clearly made you understand yesterday that nothing is possible between us. You are going to marry my bestfriend in just few days. Stop sending all these bouquets and all gifts."

"Even I clearly made you understand that you are the only girl am going to get married to."

"Khushal move on. This isn't gonna happen. And probably am going on a movie date with Neil today." I said out of nowhere.

"What did you just say ? Date ? With Neil ? I guess you forgot what I told you ?"

"Yes. You heard that right. Am going with Neil and it would be better if you focus on your would be wife." Saying this I hung up.

I don't really know where this Neil thing came into my mind, but probably that was the best way to stop Khushal from doing all the nonsense stuff that he was upto.

I went to Tanya and made up a plan for a movie with Neil. That was really awkward but I knew I could manage it.

In the evening, Khushal came to Tanya's house.
"Khushal !! What a pleasant surprise !!" Tanya shouted and hugged him happily.