Mom brought Yoongi's hand down and went to grab my hand as she made us hold hands together. Yoongi grabbed my hand and I felt the coldness of his hand. He held my hand tightly as we watched my kissed both of our hands that was holding each other.

"I love the both of you." Mom whispered in our hands as mine and Yoongi's shoulders relaxed at the same time. "We love you too, mom." I smiled at her and I hugged her. I felt her pulling Yoongi making the three of us hug together.

"You are now part of this family, Yoongi. Like I always say to Jiyeon, if you need me, just call me, okay?" Yoongi smiled like a little kid and nodded excitedly. Mom clapped her hands making us go back to our senses as she picked my clothes and putting them inside my bag.

"Alright enough with the drama and finish packing. It's already dark outside it will be dangerous for the both of you. Hurry, hurry!" She demanded as both me and Yoongi panicked to pack our stuff.

Yoongi didn't brought that much clothes and things that's why we were able to finish packing early. Yoongi and I bid our goodbyes to my mom for the last time before leaving the house.

I didn't mind walking in the forest while we were going to the road on the way to the city. Well as he said, we didn't need to because he can teleport so we just walked for a little while.

It wasn't really dark but it was going there. You could still see the pink and blue skies that was the trails that the sun left hours ago. But even if it was really dark, I wouldn't be scared because I was with Yoongi. I feel secured since he's by my side.

I heard Yoongi chuckled as I felt him smirking even when I wasn't looking. "Don't worry. Even if you walk a little faster or a bit slower, even if you couldn't see me, I will protect you no matter what." He said making me stop from my tracks and look at him. He was surprised by my sudden actions making him stop.

I closed the distance between the two of us making our body's close and our lips inch away from each other. "And because you said that, if I'm away, if this stubborn girl is in danger, if this bell..." I looked at my necklace and then back to him.

"...rings, I expect you to be there where I want you to be. I expect to see you and save me no matter what circumstance. Because you promised, Yoongi. You better keep that." I whispered really close to his lips. I stared at his eyes and they were glowing. I knew mine was glowing too because it always has been.

I closed my eyes when I felt the sudden warmth of his lips touch mine. He was moving in a rhythm that I was unfamiliar of. It was new to me. I couldn't keep up with his actions but I tried to follow his movement.

He deepened the kiss by grabbing the back of my head. He was kissing me passionately and I felt my hands gripped his shirt not knowing where else to touch, to hold.

This sudden moment was unfamiliar but his touch wasn't. His touch felt familiar like it was supposed to happen. Like I was destined to be held by him. I felt him bite my bottom lip making me open my mouth and let out a sigh.

I felt his tongue entered mine as he explored every corner of my mouth. I tried to follow him and our tongues fought for dominance as his other hand found it's way to my waist pulling me closer to his embrace as my hands learned to hold at the back of his head digging my fingers to his soft hair.

He pulled away from my lips and continued kissing me to my jaw down to my neck. I tilted my head upwards to give him more access. He gladly accepted it as he left soft kisses on the skin of my neck.

I can feel him getting closer to the part where Taehyung bit me earlier. He paused from kissing me and he inhaled my scent. He traveled his nose up and down on my neck as the next cold thing that touches my skin sent shivers down my spine. I felt his sharp fangs as he traced my skin.