"Oh."

"So, what do... you need us... to do?" Frankie panted.

"I need you guys to take out the trash, clean the bathroom, wash the dishes, clean my room, dust the whole entire house, do my laundry, vacuum the whole entire house, clean all of the windows, wash my mom's car, clean inside and underneath the couch, and to clean out the my bedroom, kitchen, living room, and bathroom closets!" Piper listed, as she counted the amount of chores on her fingers.

"But, that's too many chores!" Frankie whined.

"And a lot of those chores are messy!" Nora complained.

"Oh, that's fine! I'll just post these pictures-" Piper began.

"No, we'll do them!" Billy cried, "Just please don't post the pictures!"

"Just do all of my chores and I won't!" Piper agreed.

"Alright, just give us everything that we need and show us where everything is and we'll start!" Nora told her.

"Well, the dirty dishes are in my sink, which is obviously in the kitchen. The kitchen right over there, just so you know," she told us, as she pointed towards the kitchen, which was connected to the living room, "The washing machine, dryer, laundry baskets, and my dirty clothes are downstairs in the basement, which is right next to the stairs, and my bedroom is upstairs. It's the first door to your right, as soon as you enter the hallway. Also, the trash can is in the kitchen. Just take the trash out into the bigger ones in my backyard. My mom's car is outside, parked in the driveway and there's a hose right next to it. Just turn the knob to the right really hard, in order to turn the water on. I'll just get everything that you'll need to to my chores, since you guys are clueless to where they are."

Piper then wandered off into other parts of her house to fetch what we would need in order to complete her chores for her.

As soon as she had returned, Piper was dragging a huge, black vacuum with her left hand and was carrying laundry detergent, dish wash soap, bunch of yellow sponges, feather dusters, plungers, toilet scrubbers, disinfectant wipes and spray, bleach, window cleaner, white, plastic trash bags, soap, a bunch of old rags in her right arm. She then plopped everything down on her light-brown, wooden, glass coffee table and rolled the vacuum right up against it.

"See you guys when you're done doing my chore!" Piper shouted, as she started to head towards the stairs.

"Wait, where are you going?" Billy asked, as he cocked his head, curious about what Piper was doing.

"Going to my room, so I can lie down in my bed and play games on my phone!"

Nora, Billy, Frankie, and I watched Piper as she ran up the stairs, into the upstairs hallway, and into her bedroom.

"Ugghh, I can't believe that she's making us do this many chores!" Nora whined, once Piper was gone, as she sat down on the couch.

"I know, right!?!?" I agreed, as I plopped myself down next to her.

"She's so mean!" Billy cried, as he joined us on the couch.

"I know!" Nora and I both agreed.

"We're going to get nothing done if you guys just sit there!" Frankie scolded us, "How about to get her chores done a lot quicker, we split up into groups? Nora and I could take out the trash, clean out Piper's bedroom, kitchen, living room, and bathroom closets, clean the bathroom, clean Piper's room, do her laundry, clean the windows, and clean her couch, Louie and Billy could wash the dishes, dust the whole entire house, the whole wash Piper's mom's car, clean inside and underneath the couch, and since there's only one vacuum, we can take turns with it. Nora can vacuum half of the first floor, I can vacuum the other half, Louie can vacuum half of the second floor, and Billy can vacuum the other half."