Chapter One

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

I would like to dedicate this book to RyanSmith020 for winning my Book IV contest. Congratulations, RyanSmith020 ! You really deserve the dedication for not only winning, but for also being so nice to me!

Chapter One: We Need a Plan!

Scarlet Caroline POV

"Alright, SFLs, we need a plan to get the iCarly gang in trouble!" I announced.

It was now Sunday, December 7th, and my gang and I, Scarred For Life, which we like to abbreviate as SFL, were just brainstorming up some mischief in my basement in Swellview. You see, gang members of SFL are called SFLs. I am the leader of SFL, as you can see. SFL is short for Scarred For Life. The name of the gang is based off of my nickname, Scar, which is short for Scarlet. Honestly, I have no idea why my parents decided to name me Scarlet. In my opinion that name is WAY too girly to fit my personality, so my friends call me Scar. But I'm not the only one with a nickname in my gang. All of the SFL gang members are required to have a nickname that is somewhat cool.

The other gang members of SFL and I always have meetings every Sunday in my basement at 12:00 because that's the day when both of my parents are working. We also have meetings on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. On Thursdays, we will meet up at Victor and Liana Harold's house, on Fridays, we'll meet up at Margret Tiffany's house, and on Saturdays, we'll meet up at Gregory Charleston's house.

"But why, Scar?" My little thirteen-year-old, curly-haired, brother, Stanley, asked me, "What has the iCarly gang ever done to us?"

"Because we're SFL and that's what we do; get people in trouble for things that they didn't do! Stan, if ya want to stay in this gang, ya have to start acting like a gang member!"

Stanely gulped. "Yes, m'am."

"Why do you wanna get iCarly in trouble, Scar?" One of my gang members, Victor Harold, asked me, "Don't cha wanna get somebody else in trouble? Like that kid at school that's in the Tough Cats that's been botherin' ya?"

"Well, Vic, I was thinkin' since I look like Carly Shay, Grey looks like Freddie Benson, Fray looks like Gibby Gibson, an' Marg looks like Sam Puckett, we could do somethin' and they'll get the blame 'cause they're celebrities and everybody knows them and not us."

"Well, except for the kids in Swellview," Another one of my gang members, Margret Tiffany corrected me.

I laughed. "Well, of course all of the kids in Swellview know who we are, Marg! We're SFL; the baddest gang that's out there."

"I think that gettin' iCarly in trouble is a good idea, Scar, but how we gonna do it?" Victor's little ten-year-old sister, Liana asked.

"I dunno, Li. That's what I've been askin' y'all. C'mon! Think, SFLs! There's gotta be a mischievous way that we can get 'em in trouble!"

All of us began to think for a moment.

About a minute later another one of my gang members, Gregory Charleston, jumped of off the old, red, dusty, ripped-up couch that he was sitting on.

"I know what we could do!" He announced.

"Really?" Another one of my gang members, Frank Adams, asked.

"What is it, Grey?" Another one of my gang members, Delilah Peterson, asked.

"Yeah, spit it out!" Margret demanded.

"Well, how 'bout we commit a crime, then get away before the cops catch us, but stay there long 'nough for 'em to see our faces and think that it's the iCarly gang?" Gregory suggested.