Chapter 5

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

Chapter Five: Visiting Our Old Home State
Frankie Hathaway POV

"Come on, Frankie!" I heard my Mom shout, "Let's go!"

"Ok, I'm coming!" I shouted, as I grabbed my two purple suitcases by their black, plastic handles and began to lug them out of my bedroom.

"I mean it, missy! You better start pack- wait did you say that you're coming?"

"No, I said that I'm too lazy to move, so you guys are going to have to carry me! Of course I said that I'm coming!"

I then wheeled my suitcases around the corner and to the front of the steps. Being to lazy to pick anything up, I just began to run down the steps with my suit cases making loud, "THUD!"s, as they hit each of the steps.

"So, you're actually ready this time?" Taylor asked me, confused.

I then pulled my two suitcases onto the first floor. I wheeled them around the corner of our old-fashioned purple walls and into the living room where Mom, Taylor, Ray, Miles, and Louie were standing.

"If I wasn't ready, would I be wheeling two suitcases?" I asked Taylor sarcastically.

"Very funny, Frankie," Taylor stated.

"Hey, Frankie, how come you got ready so quickly?" Louie asked me.

"Yeah, usually you'll just be starting to pack your suitcases by now!" Miles added.

"Well, I heard that me, Carly, Sam, Freddie, Gibby, Taylor, Dice, and Max might get in trouble just because of some vandals and I really want to catch them before we get the blame!" I replied, "Plus, I'm really excited that we're going to New York again!"

"Me too!" Mom and Taylor agreed.

"Really? How come?" Ray asked, "It's not like we're going to New York City or anything- just some city that we never heard of, until a couple of days ago!"

"Yeah, but we used to live in New York!" Taylor told Ray.

"Oh, was that before you moved to New Orleans?" Miles asked Taylor, Mom, and I.

"No, Miles, it was after we moved to New Orleans!" I answered sarcastically, "Of course it was before we moved to New Orleans!"

"Frankie, stop being so rude!" Mom demanded, "Ray, Miles, and Louie didn't know that!"

"Yeah!" Everybody agreed.

"Whatever. Hey, don't we have to leave now?" I asked.

"Yeah, what time is it?" Mom asked.

Miles then held his wrist up to his face, so that he could look at his wristwatch. "It's 3:00."

"What time is your flight?" Louie asked Taylor, Mom, and I.

"It's at 6:00, which means that we have plenty of time to get there, unlike the last time," Taylor told Louie, as she glared at me.

"Well, if you guys would've helped me pack faster-" I began.

"Frankie, now is not the time to argue with your sister!" Mom exclaimed, "Because right now we really need to get to the airport."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Bye, Ray, Louie, and Miles!" I exclaimed, as I waved, "See you when we get to Swellview!"

"Yeah, bye!" Mom and Taylor added, as they waved with me.

"Bye, Michelle, Frankie, and Taylor!" They replied, as they waved back at us.