1- Yes Your Highness

Start from the beginning

"Well, see you later then." Niall said.

They said their goodbyes and Niall left.

He found Louis waiting for him in the hall and they decided to leave.

*

That evening, Niall found himself at the diner as usual. It wasn't overly crowded. Infact the only customers were two couples who seemed to be taking their time eating.

When Niall, realised that there wasn't much to do on the floor, he decided to go to the back and help out with the washing up.

There were three employees in the diner, Niall, Sean who happened to be the owner's son and another lass, Amelia.

Amelia was one month pregnant and she had told all her colleagues who were happy for her.

At the moment, it was just Niall and Sean because Amelia wasn't feeling well. And so Niall went to the back to help out with cleaning the dishes.

He was almost done washing up and he had struck a conversation with Sean who was cooking when Jane, the owner of the diner cane looking for him.

"Niall?" She called cautiously and Niall turned around. "I don't want you to freak out but there's someone here to see you."

Niall wondered who would go to his work place to see him because Louis too was working his shift at Starbucks.

"Me? Are you sure it's me?" Niall pointed to himself with a soapy finger.

"Yeah, I'm sure, Ni." She rolled her eyes playfully.

Niall glanced at Sean and back at Jane. "Who is it?"

"The son of England, prince Harry Styles." Jane said and Niall almost dropped the plate he'd been holding.

"W-wait, prince Harry Styles is here. To see me?" Niall didn't know what he'd done to the royal family for the prince to go looking for him.

Immediately, his mind went into overdrive, maybe, Niall had accidentally cursed the prince while working at the pub. He tended to tell people off while there. Especially those who liked hitting on him.

Or maybe, it was prince Harry whom Niall had thrown beer at a week ago when the lad wouldn't stop bothering Niall in the pub. It was pretty dark and he couldn't see clearly so it was possibl-

"Niall, they are waiting." Jane cut Niall's train of thoughts.

"Uhm okay, wait did you just say they?" Niall asked growing even more nervous.

"Yes, your professor, the one who came that time is there too. And then Prince Harry plus his body guard." Jane said and Niall breathed a sigh of relief.

It was just Mr. Malik after all, maybe he and Prince Harry were friends. But it was still so unusual for the prince to dine in their humble diner.

He took a deep breath and let Jane lead him to where the party was sat. In a booth in the very back.

Niall cautiously made his way over to them and stood awkwardly.

"Sit down, Niall." Mr. Malik said and Niall sat down. He slid into the booth next to who he was guessing was the body guard while the prince and his professor were across from them.

He sat down and looked at his professor with the son of England, prince Harry Styles himself, in flesh and blood. To say he was nervous was an understatement.

"Hello, Mr. Malik, greetings your highness." Niall greeted both of them with respect and nodded at the man beside him to show his acknowledgement.

The fact that they had pulled him away from his shift in the small diner was confusing because why would prince Harry be in a humble diner? And requesting to see him?