B- Blame

Dark/Dramatic theme so be aware ❤💛💙

       Take care of Yourself Army!!!

Please read End of the chapter about characters I know most of us not very fond of old mangas so yea please read it...

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are,
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky…" (I don't know any korean poem.. Sorry?))

Jungkook listened how his wife sang a lullaby for their daughter. Only a week ago he had given birth to their child, Soomin. He closed his eyes and listened to Taehyung's soft voice singing the lullaby, while he pretended to read the newspaper. He loved how he sang a lullaby every night. It was the only thing he was good at actually. Even when it was supposed to be the other way round, he was the one who was best at changing diapers, preparing baby meals and bathing the baby.

"She's asleep" Taehyung whispered, and she sat down on Jungkook's lap. "H-hey.." He put away the newspaper and sighed, but he didn't push him off. "I sure hope soomin doesn't inherit your brains" jungkook said with a smirk, and Taehyung gave him an annoyed look. "Where did that come from" He growled, but Jungkook hushed her and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "Just teasing you" He said, and Tae's eyes softened. Then he grinned evilly. "And I hope she doesn't inherit your personality" Taehyung said, and he stuck his tongue out at him. Jungkook squeezed his sides, making him jump and squeal, so he quickly covered his mouth with his hand. "Shhh! Soomin is sleeping!" Jungkook hissed at him with a mischievous grin. "Jeon you meanie" Taehyung gave him a quick, playful kiss on his lips, and then got off his lap and walked away. "Good night" He said, and he went upstairs to their bedroom.

Today would be the first day for Taehyung to stay home with the baby all alone. No matter when, the previous week there was always someone at home with him, Mrs. Jeon, or his father. Taehyung had two weeks free from work to care for the baby, while Jungkook still had to go work. Not as many hours as normal, but he still had to go. And when he returned from work there was always chaos going on at home. Like Taehyung struggling with the baby to change diapers, or a mess in the kitchen because he failed at preparing baby meals. Life would never be quiet with Taehyung around. But then, Taehyung had always someone around to help him. But today everyone was off somewhere. Jungkook felt actually kind of worried, now he had to leave him all alone with the baby. He worried both for his wife and the baby.

"Have a nice day" Taehyung said, and Jungkook wanted to give him a goodbye kiss which he always wanted, but Taehyung didn't even notice because he was busy with the baby. "You.. you too" Jungkook said, and he left.

"So, Soomin, now it's you and mommy alone! Just the two of us" Taehyung carried baby in his arms and sat down on the couch. "Look how small you are, I bet you'll look as pretty as Jungkook when you're grown" Taehyung said softly. "And I hope you won't be as stupid as me"He said, and he giggled. Soomin made some sounds and smiled. "Aww you smiled at me!" Taehyung squealed, hugging the baby.

"Hey Jungkook, how's the baby doing?" Jungkook was at the office with a few colleagues. "Yeah she's fine" Jungkook replied. He felt bothered with the uneasy feeling he had when he said that. Of course he trusted his wife. But anything could go wrong. Why must he be such an idiot? He could never leave him alone like this, if he only continued worrying about him. The head nurse's voice pulled him away from his thoughts and worries. "Jungkook shii , it's time for your next surgery." Jungkook nodded. "Yes" He said as he followed her.

The hours seemed to be passing by very slowly, and it was finally lunchtime. Jungkook tried to call Taehyung but he didn't answer the phone. "Oh Jeon, you're calling Taehyung?" Jimin asked who passed by. "He's not answering the phone," He said. "Ohh, you could try his cell phone? Or maybe he's taking a walk or something?" Jimin walked on and Jungkook thought he might be right. He tried his cell phone but didn't taehyung didn't answer that one either. He sighed, how troublesome.