chapter 12-

I sat there panting. I couldn't breath that's when Tobias took his hand with in mine. I smiled up at him but the pain begin again. I started to dig my nails into him. He was holding back the pain that I was giving him. I'm too young for this I thought. Then I heard a scream. I heard  my baby's scream for the first time. They said he was already dead. Why is he crying. His alive. Tobias face lit up and he held our baby.

"I love you baby river" he said as he kissed his head.

I woke up in sweats. I was breathing rapidly as I jumped out of my bed. I have no idea what I am going to do about this situation. I mean I could date eric if I really needed to. And in my opinion I don't but tori also needs a dad. He doesnt even know about her. Damn I think we should all meet today. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. Its only seven am. So that's okay.

(Bold is tris and italics is eric)

Hey eric. I was just wondering ... Are we like dating now? I'm not trying to rush into anything though xx

Hey tris, yeah sure if you want. I mean but it would be weird us not living together

And thats when I froze.  He wants to move In. Its been one date. Maybe he would help me get over four.

Yeah sure bring your stuff over I have someone you would want to meet.

I brushed my hair back into a ponytail as I walked into Tori's room. She was asleep but holding tightly onto something. I walked closer to her, to see her head burrisd into a T-shirt. Its an odd looking T-shirt because it's not mine. It must be Tobias.

I gabbed it from underneath her and smelt it. Oh boy it smells so good. I was just standing there smelling it while I probably looked like a right twat. I heard tori giggle. I snapped my head around.

"What's so funny?" I asked her. My face turnjng red.

"You miss daddy too" she said a frown appearing on her face. I pulled her towards me.

"You won't miss him for long" I said and she smiled.

"Is he coming back!" She said squeling.

"Not exactly." I said. Rumaging through her closet. I brought out a small little playsuit and chucked it to her.

"Get dressed. I have someone you would want to meet" I said leaving her confused.

Time lapse.

I walked out to the back yard. Tori trotting behind me. I stood in the middle while eric approached me. He leant in for a kiss and I kissed him too. It was a small one and I didn't think tori saw.

"I have someone I want you to meet!" I said. And he smiled.

"This is my daughter tori" I said and his face dropped as she came out from behind me.

"You have a daughter?" He questioned I noddes.

"Problem?" I said.

"Not at all." He said. I smiled. Tori hasn't said anything to him. I mean she doesn't know his my boyfriend yet.

"So princess do you want me to be your new daddy" Eric said. I gulped. Tori stepped towards him.

"Don't call me princess. And your not my dad" she said with a right attitude.

"Tori calm down" I said and she pushed me away.

"No mommy! It isn't fair. You said you loved daddy the other day and then you went and got rid of him. And replaced him for this pansycake." She screamed.

"Wait pansycake..." Eric tailed off.

"yes!" I screamed.

"Wait her dad isn't Uriah is it?" He questioned. Tori laughed.

"Could you be anymore dumb. Itw four" she said and walked off into the house.

"Don't worry Eric. It will all die off soon" I said and he nodded.

"I hope" he said as we enetered the house.

We sat on the sofa. Kind of cuddled together. It weren't how me and Tobias were. It was... Not the same. But I'm  going to have to get over him some time. So is now or never.

"I'm going bed you coming?" I questioned him but he was  too focused on the TV.

"Okay night" I said as I walked to bed.

Tori's p.o.v

I heard mommy go to bed. I wish daddy was here so he would read me some stories and check for monsters. I only knew daddy for a bit and then mommy had to go and get rid off him. He was funny. And he ate a lot. He loved mommy too. And for once. She was happy. I heard someone else walk across the hallway. And I thought mommy was going to check up on me. It weren't her. It was eric.

"Little tori" he said and I tried to control my fear of him. He is a real life monster in my eyes.

"What do you want" I replies back. I was scared even more. He came closer to me, so I could feel his breath on me. It was warm and it made me scared again.

"Your going to stay out of my way. Or say goodbye to mommy" he said. And I gasped.

"What would you do to her" I said and a smirk appeared in his face.

"Kill her" he said. I tried to squirm out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Daddy won't save you now" he said as he slammed the door shut.

Dun.Dun.Dun..... What's gonna happen??? Ideas? Comments and thoughts. Please vote too and if I don't update soon then my mums taken my phone....so annoying.

~DAisy