chapter 10

He loves me? His still in love with me. That's what he said, I don't know if I should believe him or not I mean... Its not everyday when your boyfriend leaves you to become famous, while your pregnant and he comes back while having a fiancé and telling you he loves you. I mean this is mad. This is all nonsense I can tell.

"Miss prior, are you ready to go?" My nurse, Katie, asked.

"Yeah am I heading back alone?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Your boyfriend and daughter are here" she said.

"Correction. Four is not my boyfriend." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Is that why his been here 24/7 for two days straight. Hardly slept." She said. Wow. He has actually done that.

"Well his a bit clingy" I said and she nodded. Clingy? Really.

"Well I'm going to let them in" she said and I don't think I could face four. Well Tobias.

"Mommy!" Tori said running towards me she jumped on me and I hugged her. I kept her next to me. Wow. I haven't been away from her that long before.

"Tris, you better?" Tobias asked and I didn't know what to say. I'm such a mess.

"Yep perfect" I said and he smiles back.

"Sorry about yesterday" he said just when I thought he forgot about it, I mean he did forget about me.

"Its fine" I replied. And awkwardness filled the air.

"We should get going" tobias said and I nodded. I went to get on my crutches when Tobias shook his head .

"Not today" he said and I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I questioned him.  That's when he picked me up and held me bridal style. I smiled at him as he started to walk out of the hospital with me.

We came through the exit while cameras were flashing everywhere. Tori was holding onto Tobias's hand while I was in Tobias's hands.

"Who's this?" One of the reporters said , I was going to say something but it would be better to keep quite.

"Come on quick tris" he said as he opened the car. He placed me in the seat. While tori at the back. He started the engine and off we went.

"Don't ever. And I mean ever tell them your business okay?" He said in a harsh tone.

"Well I didn't did I?" I shot back. He went silent.

Time lapse.

We were all sat down on the sofa watching finding nemo, tori was drifting off to sleep when Tobias decided to carry her up to bed. I turnt the TV over to the news as I waited for tobias to come back down. With in 5 minuites of listening to them describe whos dating who Tobias came down.

"What took you so long?" I teased. He rolled his eyes.

"I had to check under the bed for monsters" he said laughing.

He came and sat next to me but as he did, he slipped on one of Tori's toys. He fell just above me. Our lips parted. Breathing in the same air. I felt like making a move , I mean he still does have feelings for me right? He told me he loved me. He made the first move. He moved his lips to mine and just like that. We were together. Like connected again. The sparks. The electricity running through me made me want him even more. He deepened the kiss as his hand wrapped around my waist. I smiled into the kiss as she started to rub my bum. I snaked my arms around his neck as I ran my hands through his hands.