Sure About That

Sebastian's POV

"Shoot him!"

"He didn't see anything!"

"Do you need a reason for everything?"

"Well, I need one for murder."

"Fine, I don't like his sense of fashion."

"Jim no."

"You will do as I say."

"You have no power over me."

Silence filled the air. I felt him leave the spot beside me. I felt his arms around my neck. "You sure about that," he whispered in my ear.

"Fine," I grumbled.

He removed his arms and slowly dragged a finger down my spine. "Stop messing with my aime."

I spotted the target again and moved into position. Then I pulled the trigger. One shot to the head and he's dead. I turned around when I heard Jim clap. "You always do listen in the end."

"Shut up," I muttered.

I walked past him and opened the roof access door and began to walk down. Rapid footsteps came behind me. "Wait up Sebby," Jim called.

About thirty seconds later he caught up to me. He was panting and clutching his chest. "Why do you have to be so god damn tall?" 

I chuckled. "Not my fault you're short."

He glared at me. "I will throw you down the stairs."

I grinned. "You love me too much to do that." He blushed and looked away. He mumbled something. "Didn't quite catch that?" I said.

"I hate you."

"From the look on your face, it's the opposite."

"Shut up Moran."

"Ok."

We walked out of the building. Jim's face was bright red, and I was grinning like a loon.