Unlocking Ban From Store

Sebastian's POV

It had been a couple of weeks since what I like to call the rainbow knife incident. Everything had been normal. Some kidnappings, the occasional murder and arson. Really it was a boring couple of weeks. At the moment we are in a store just picking up some groceries. Jim had gone to get some bread but he hadn't come back yet. I walked over to the bread aisle. I learned from experience that you don't leave Jim alone for long periods of time, especially in public places. I found him he was talking with a guy. He looked kind of worried. That's when the guy grabbed his arm and pulled him closer. Oh, I did not like this. I was about to confront them when Jim pulled something out. It looked like a key. It was a blur what happened next. Jim must have stabbed him with something. Then he calmly walked away. He saw me and walked a little faster. Then he motioned for me to run. We ran out of the store and into my car. "You better have gotten the bread," I muttered.

He held up a loaf of bread. "Got it."

I nodded. "So what happened?"

He sighed. "Well, he walked up to me. Complimented me a bit. I could see where he was going and I told him I was seeing someone. Then he told me they didn't have to know. I told him I wasn't interested and he grabbed me. So I stabbed him with this."

He held up a key. "You stabbed him with that?" I asked.

That's when he pulled a blade out of it. I groaned. "Is this another one of your internet finds?"

He smiled. "Maybe."

"You're an idiot."

"But you love me."

"Your right on that."

He blushed and looked away. I smiled and prayed he didn't find any more things on the internet.