Chapter 2

The teacher arrived and students started to settle down and sit. He had black medium length wavy hair that was held up in a small ponytail. He had hazel eyes, slightly tanned skin and wore big thick glasses. He had on a white button up shirt with a black vest on top of it, black dress pants and black dress shoes. Upon entering he went straight for his desk where he picked up a clipboard. The clipboard had some paper on it and he handed it the closest student in the front of the class.

"This is the roster, I would like you to find your name and mark present, otherwise you will be counted absent for today" He said as it started to circle around the room, student to student.

"My name's Atem, may I ask what your name is?" The boy, Atem, asked in a whisper as he leaned a little so you could hear him.

"Y/n, if you must know. And please be quiet, we'll get in trouble." You whisper back hastily as you looked to the front and noticed the teacher was writing on the board.

"You may call me Mr. Isho, and no I'm not telling you my first name even if you ask. You are my students and I'm not about to have a personal relationship with any of you" He said as he completed writing his name on the board. He also gave everyone a stern look, especially towards some girls that were looking at him very inappropriately. Atem raised his hand and Mr. Isho called on him.

"I'm just wondering if you are in a relationship or married. It might deter some people if you are, Mr Isho." Atem said with a small smile.

"You'd know that wouldn't you Mr. Sennen" Mr. Isho said, smirking at him. Atem blushed a light red and slowly nodded his head as people laughed at their exchange. You giggled as well at his embarrassment finding it amusing.

"It's not a bad thing, people just find you attractive" You say after catching your breath. Atem turned away from you as he blushed a darker shade, nearly dark red, at your comment.

After that, class went normally. You and Atem were silent as y'all took notes and listened to Mr. Isho. After class, which lasted about 2 hours, you both put away y'all's notes and got up to leave with everyone else. Atem slid out of the seat and grabbed his backpack but stepped to the side to wait for you. You grabbed your backpack and slid out after him as you put your backpack on.

"You don't have to wait for me you know, I'm not some damsel in distress" You say as you smirked a little at him. You got out off the seat and y'all talked while walking to the classroom door.

"I know, I was just wondering if your new here, I haven't seen you before" He replied with a light blush and a smile. You chuckle a little and lightly blush yourself.

"Is it really that obvious? I've always been antisocial" You respond.

"If it's not to much trouble, I can introduce you to some friends of mine. I'm sure y'all will get along well, that is, if Joey doesn't hit on you right away" He says chuckling at the thought of his friend. You thought about it for a bit as y'all walked into the hallway and you leaned back on the wall for a second.

"I don't have anything productive to do today, might as well" You reply with a sheepish smile.

"Do you have a class right now?" He asks.

"Not for another hour, so I'm free for now" You explain.

"You can meet some of them now... if your comfortable with that" He says nervously.

"I don't mind, it's better than sitting alone and drawing right now" You answer. You and Atem head to a nearby ramen shop to eat lunch while Atem messaged his friends to meet y'all there. When y'all walk in Atem picked a round table with 5 chairs in total and y'all are handed menus by a waiter before they leave to let y'all decide.

"They'll be here soon, they're excited to meet you" He says as he pulls out a chair and motions for you to sit.

"Thanks" You mumble shyly as you sit down. After a few minutes a waitress came over to take your orders. You ordered your favorite drink while Atem orders a simple water. 

"We'll order with our friends, thank you" Atem says to the waitress and she goes to get the drinks. She came back a minute later with the drinks and sets them down as you mumble a small thanks.  A few minutes later, three people approached the table where you two sat. You quirked a brow before Atem got up and went to hug the three. 

"Oh, Y/n meet my friends. Yugi, Joey and Téa" Atem said as he pointed at each person when he said their name.