Joo Won went out of the room looking all ready to work. "Why are you here this early?" he sat down at the dining as Chaewon prepares breakfast she brought for them.

"Is that how you greet your sister," she crosses her arms in front of him after placing foods on the table; "a sister who cares to bring you food on top of that?"

Joo Won wrapped his arms around Chaewon's waist giving her a quick hug and took a bite of the dish his sister brought soon as he pulled back. He chomps while asking his sister, "That's enough greeting right?" he looked up at his sister who's giving him strict look and smiled adorably at her in attempt to melt her.

Chaewon hit his head disappointed, "Stop eating."

"Are you that violent now?" Ah In who still looks half asleep joined them. He took his own utensils and a bowl then sat beside Joo Won.

"You too, you're not allowed to eat," Chaewon scolded.

"Then who's going to eat all this?"

"I will!" she sat opposite her brother and playfully moved the foods closer to her side.

* * *

In the afternoon, Yoon Hye has just arrived at Lee's Corp when she crossed paths with Yoo Ri. They share the same family name but they're not related with each other, they've only known each other because their families have worked together. They have only met each other once since.

"Yoon Hye right?" she asked meeting her halfway. "It's been long."

She's not really fond of Yoo Ri and she knows it goes same for her. "Yes, Yoo Ri-ssi it's been a while."

"You're here for Minho?"

"No, I'm meeting Jung Shin."

"Is that so?" she asked looking around, "I haven't seen him around though."

Yoon Hye though not really into talking with her still managed to answer politely, "He's still on his way."

"Then why not let's grab some coffee while you wait?" she asked.

Yoon Hye wonders why she's acting friendly all of a sudden but agreed nonetheless. Though she's not showing it she's actually burdened by the fact she has to wait for Jung Shin with someone she's not close with. After a while of awkward silence she excuses herself to make a call. Dialing Jung Shin's number, it took three rings before he picked up and it made her even more frustrated.

Meanwhile, Jung Shin is with Ji Soo helping her out with the foods and drinks she bought for her team. It's been a busy week for them and has to eat in the office while working.

"Sir Lee," their company head greeted him with a bow.

"Ey, I told you to stop being too formal." Jung Shin awkwardly laughs; while Ji Soo is puzzled with how the two acted. "You two know each other?" she asked.

"Of course, don't you know he's a huge shareholder of the company?" he explained not noticing Jung Shin trying to tell him not to mention it. He looked back at Jung Shin and realizes he's carrying a bag of foods. "Jisoo-ssi, why are you making him carries all this?" he quickly took the bag of foods from him and apologized.

"No. It's okay," he continues to laugh awkwardly.

Ji Soo shot him a sharp look, "Yah!" she half shouted at him then inhales inwardly. "I'm sorry for acting inappropriately with you Mr. Lee," she bowed saying.

Jung Shin waves both hands in front of her, "No no. Ji Soo-ya..."

"Then I'll get going now," she raised her head; stepped back a bit and took the foods from their company head but Jung Shin took it from her. Their skin touched and Jisoo panicked from the inside; her heart starts beating faster.