Chapter 8 - The First Date

It was morning, but not so early. Jennie was wrapped in a blanket, all by herself in a corner of the bed. Lisa was curled into a ball on the other side, shivering and cold. Jennie rolled over to Lisa's side, spreading her blanket to cover Lisa, snuggling with her. She nested her face into Lisa's silk locks, brushing some strands, placing the hair by Lisa's shoulder.

She felt Lisa's shiver disappear after a while, and she held her even closer, making her warmth more contagious to her wife. She felt asleep again for an amount of time she could not count, waking up again with Lisa giving feather light kisses on her hands.

"Morning, Popsicle girl" Jennie mumbled.

Lisa chuckled with a very raspy voice. "Why's that now?"

"Don't remember?"

Lisa hummed a no.

"You were freezing over here, all by yourself."

"That's because my wife is a blanket thief."

"I did not steal the blanket! I just happened to be with it."

"Yeah, the blanket casually wrapped itself around you during the night."

Jennie took a deep breath taking in the sweet smell of Lisa's hair. "New shampoo? Your hair smells great." She took another deep breath, snuggling further into Lisa's hair.

"You're so smooth changing the subjective just like that." Jennie pouted with a sonorous disapproving hum. "Yeah, it's a new shampoo" Lisa said trying to humor Jennie again. "I thought you would not notice it."

"Why would I not notice?" Jennie asked burying her fingers in Lisa's locks and brushing them to the side, opening way for Lisa's nape. "It's so beautiful and so soft."

With her words, she was blowing some hot air to Lisa's nape and soon she was kissing the exposed skin, gently and slow. A shiver ran through Lisa's spine and she forgot to breathe for a moment.

"So, it's our date tonight, right?" Lisa said almost moaning her words.

Jennie just hummed in response, tucking to the side more hair from Lisa's neck, increasing her kisses. She rested her hand over Lisa's hip, slowly drawing some circles on the skin with the tips of her fingers. Another shiver cursed Lisa's body, raising some goosebumps around her groin area.

Jennie tilted her head reaching Lisa's shoulder, scraping her teeth lightly on the skin. She sank her teeth a bit.

"Jennie?" Lisa asked with a high pitched tone.

"Huh?"

"Can you not bite me?" She squinting her eyes tightly, waiting for the worst.

"I... what?" Jennie tilted her head up.

"It's not that I don't like when you bite me but, the last time you did it, in the office, you left a pretty ugly bruise, and it's still a little sensitive."

"Oh my God, I'm sorry Lis!" Jennie pulled Lisa's shirt to the side and noticed the purple mark of her teeth over there. "Why you didn't tell me before?" She laid some soft kisses on it, in a way to compensate her previous act.

"Didn't want to discourage you... it felt great in that moment."

"I'm so, so, sorry." She laid more kisses, making her way down Lisa's clavicle, turning her wife to face her. "I'm sorry, okay? I won't bite you ever again."

"See, that's why I didn't want to say anything... it's okay, really. I like when you bite me."

"I like some bites too, you know....?" Jennie looked down sheepishly.