CH.2 ° Rest °

I crawled into a room on the third floor, it was empty for sure since there was no one around and no items of visitors. So I had an allotted time to quickly hack into the systems and overdrive it, so I grabbed my phone and looked at the tv nearby.
Usually, I'd have gone to an Internet cafe to hack places nearby since my phone only had a little hacking capability, but it was nice having eternal internet.

I bit my lip before pulling the back of the tv off looking for the component that would fit into my phone, I could use the system that the hotel used by the tv if they used the same interlink. I hoped for a second before seeing code on the screen and smirking.

Of course, I changed the system and managed to hack my name into the hotel list, bypassing the payment requirements borrowing from another person money with a silent thank you to the stranger.
So I was all set now, all I needed was a key card or something to help bypass the lock systems.
I could worry about that tomorrow though for now, I needed to think, surely a hotel would have some clothes in the closet.

I searched through each cabinet and drawer finding nothing at all before opening the closet lastly and finding ONE outfit, a small nightgown.

It was so much better than the tracksuit I had been wearing for weeks now so I grabbed it and made sure it was in the bathroom, I waited for the hot water to steam the room a little as I got undressed. Wincing when I pulled the bandages off from around my waist and stepped in especially when the water rinsed away the dirt on my skin, a whirlwind of comfort surrounded me.

After the long relief and first shower I've had in ages was finally over I slipped into the silky nightgown, gathering up my bag and sitting on the bed.
I pulled out my journal going back to the last page with my map, my photos and evidence.
There were photos of my sister's blonde hair dyed red with blood, my mother laid beside her with clenched fists; she fought back.
It pained me whenever I saw these photos, a reminder of my cowardice. With a sigh I glanced at my map, the last I saw of the sigil was near an old school tucked away in an alley.

The symbol was seen around this area the most and with the past few years of the mafia turning up it turns out that the areas with more sigils are fresher, which could mean that they are closer.

If that's the case then I must be close, I only need a little nudge in the direction of where to go next, I'm so close...
I took a deep breath and hastily cleaned my things back into my bag sinking into the mattress and sleeping peacefully finally.