Chapter 25 (The End)

Mal found herself in endless brightness. Where was this? Surely not the Underworld, was it?

"Underworld isn't just hell, you know." A familiar voice remanded, and Mal looked up to see Hades in his towering God form. "Yes, it's me. And blah blah blah I'm supposed to offer you, who is a semi-goddess, a chance to continue living back as before, or stay here in the Underworld and take on a position." Hades looked seriously annoyed, and Mal smiled at her father's antics.

"But I'm your father, after all, so I don't care young lady, I have no need of a servant anyway, so back to life you go, and I'll see you when you wake up." Hades bent down, and Mal kissed his forehead, "Yes Dad." And as she watched him walk away with the light, he turned around, and called, "And tell that Harry boy I ain't wishing to do this again, so he better protect you at all cost or it'll be his soul I'll banish next!"

"Yes Dad!"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Mal groaned as her head pounded. Hades definitely forgot to remind her about all the mortal wounds, and as much as she was half god and an immortal, wounds still hurt. Checking that she was fine, Mal looked around, and she felt nausea as she  tried to sit up. And she banged her head on something hard. And it sure sounded like a plank of wood.

"What the-?" Mal slowly pressed her hands to the sides, and she felt two planks of wood. "Dad!" Mal shrieked in irritation, and Mal knew exactly where she was. 6 feet underground, and stuck in a coffin. Hades sure did a great job in scaring the hell out of Harry, if that was what he did. 

With a flick of her wrist, Mal lifted up the soil piled up above her, and she flicked her wrist again, throwing the soil to the side. How long had she been in here, honestly? Then, satisfied that she had gotten rid of the soil, Mal pushed the lid, only to hear the sound of metal jiggling by her ear. Angrily, Mal flicked her wrist again, and there was snapping of locks. Smirking, she finally pushed off the lid, only to see all her friends staring at her with shocked faces.

"Oh. Well, hello, I'm Mal, reincarnated, and who are you guys?" Mal teased, glancing at all their stoned faces, and they squealed with happiness, dragging her out from the coffin. "Oh my god! M, you're actually alive!" Evie hugged her tightly, and Mal laughed, "Yes, always have been and always will be." 

"Aww, Mal, you ruined the fun." Hades's voice came, and Mal saw him standing next to Maleficent, who smirked, "What did I say? She'd come out immediately, all right, it's not like she had nothing that she missed." "Mal!" One masculine voice said, and Mal was surprised when she was suddenly scooped up into someone's arms, and she focused her eyes on the person, only to realise it was none other than Harry.

"Mama! Uncle Harry couldn't believe you were back!" Madora said in her adorable voice, and Mal's eyebrows shot up as she laughed, "Sweetie, did you just call him Uncle?" "Isn't he?" Madora was confused, and Mal raised her eyebrows at the five girls who all stared at her awkwardly. "You didn't mention you had a daughter..." Harry felt awkward too, but out of all this, Mal started laughing loudly.

"Madora, say Papa." Mal bent down to her daughter's height, and Harry was shocked. "Papa? He's my Papa?" Madora looked from Mal to Harry, and Mal nodded, "Go on, darling. Give your Papa a hug." 

But before she could do that, Harry was already scooping Madora up, before he hugged Mal tightly in his arms, and Mal smiled, "Love you too Harry. Forever and always."

"Promise me we'll forever be together. No matter what."

"Yes. Because together, we can do this."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A/N AHHHHHHH AND WE ARE DONE GUYS THIS BOOK HAS COME TO AN END

😭

It's okay though, I think I might still write an epilogue for this...

Love y'all so much

Z, out.