The letters from no one

Start bij het begin

The escape of the Brazilian boa ... the summer holidays had started

"So, a couple of weeks then in that damn cupboard?" Hermione asked seething. She usually wasn't one for swearing, but she was so pissed.

"More or less. There were a couple of weeks till my birthday," Harry shrugged, eyeing her warily. Anyone who didn't think that Hermione wasn't scary hadn't met her when she was angry. And right then she looked ready to go on a war path.

Hermione gritted her teeth, but she didn't say anything else. She would make those people pay when they got out. Until then, she would plot her revenge on her brother's behalf.

and Dudley had already broken ... Mrs. Figg as she crossed Privet Drive on her crutches.

"You weren't lying when you said that he breaks his presents quickly," Katie observed with a wince.

"What's a the mote control plate?" Mr. Weasley asked curiously.

"A what?" Harry asked confused. He wasn't the only one. Many muggle-borns wore similar expressions.

"Are you talking about the remote control airplane, Mr. Weasley?" Hermione guessed after a moment thinking.

The man brightened. "Yes! Exactly!"

"Honey, why don't we wait till the break and then you can ask them questions?" Molly intervened, putting a hand on his arm.

"Mrs. Weasley's right. We'll never finish reading otherwise," Tonks said.

"Call me Molly, dear," the redhead smiled at her.

The metamorphmagus grinned. "Call me Tonks, please. Never Nymphadora," she replied happily.

Molly's smile widened before she turned back to her husband. "So, Arthur, can we leave all those questions for later?"

"Sure, honey," he agreed easily. He looked at Harry and Hermione. "Do you...?"

"We don't mind, Mr. Weasley," Harry assured him. Hermione was better than him at explaining things, but he could try to help.

"Of course not," Hermione said in agreement.

Harry was glad school was over, ... the biggest and stupidest of the lot, he was the leader.

"I don't think that rule is right in every occasion," Ron said. He was staring at Malfoy and his two goons with a smirk.

"Something you want to say, Weasley?" Malfoy snapped, glaring at him.

"Just wondering who the leader of your little group should be according to that rule. Crabbe or Goyle?" Ron smirked sharply.

"Ron," Hermione chided exasperated. She didn't want to get into a fight that day.

"What? It's true. They're about the same size, so I think Goyle would be the leader. He's stupider," Ron said.

"Ron!" His mother scolded scandalised.

"Sorry, mum," he said, not sounding sorry at all.

The rest of them were all quite happy ... Harry Hunting.

"Oh, don't tell me," George said sarcastically.

"They're so unoriginal," Fred scoffed, rolling his eyes. "They didn't invent that game."

"Exactly. You-Know-Who and his merry band have been playing that game since long before them," George nodded.

"They're just copying them," Fred said.