Part 4 - Global reveal

Your POV:
It has been few days since Kyung-Mi fully returned to health. It was saturday, so we have been watching news in the television. Of course, there was nothing interesting in it - Only politics, scandals and other boring things. However, when I wanted to turn it off, the journalist started speaking about something different.

Journalist: And now the most important information for the city ...

I was surprised. Something happened in my city?

Journalist: ... We are here together with a person known as O5-2.

Bright: Just call me Bright.

Journalist: Alright mr Bright, could you tell us what was the reason that your foundation has decided to reveal itself?

Bright: Of course. During few last years, we have moved most of anomalous objects to Site-19. Site-19 is located in the city you just mentioned. Sadly, few days ago, direction of this place told us, that most of objects escaped and are hiding in the forest.

Journalist: Which objects escaped?

Bright: I was given a full list of objects that escaped: SCPs 035, 049, ...

He told the names of all SCPs that escaped from the facility, including the name SCP-953. That was strange, especially because there was an order of termination over her.

Journalist: Are all of these objects dangerous?

Bright: Most of them are deadly. Of course, few objects like SCP-999 are friendly, but they are a minority.

Journalist: What should people do to survive, and when will the SCPs get secured again?

Bright: The rule is simple. Do not enter that forest. What's more, try to read some information about these SCPs, so you will know how to protect yourself. And we have no clue when we will be able to secure them again. It is a miracle that SCP-682 didn't escape from the facility and we were able to recontain him.

Just great. They are gonna try and find all SCPs.

Kyung-Mi: It couldn't get any worse...

She was definitely scared. I wasn't surprised. They want her dead. But from the other side, they already think that she is dead, so they won't look for her.

You: I wouldn't be so scared. They think that you are dead. They won't look for you.

Kyung-Mi: Are you sure?

You: Yea. These MTFs probably forgot to tell O5s that they shot you and that's why Bright mentioned you.

Kyung-Mi: Well, they will tell them sooner or later.

You: I am aware of that. And that means, that we shouldn't worry about them.

Kyung-Mi's POV:
So they are trying to recontain us. Luckily, I don't have to worry about that anymore. I am glad that Y/N helped me. I guess that this house will be my home for now, but I don't complain. I like his company. Life with him is way more interesting than being in the Foundation. Y/N has shown me few games on his gaming computer, and to be honest, they are pretty fun to play. I also started playing them but I am not as good as him. I am just worried that the Foundation will start to suspect something, if they don't find my body. But from the other side, there were few instances of 939s, so maybe they will think that they ate me. The house is in a very calm district and there aren't many houses near us. Sadly, I cannot leave, because other people could see me, even as a fox, because my nine tails would be suspicious.

???: POV:
???: Excellent, is your squad ready?

Commander: Yes sir. We will recontain these SCPs as soon as possible!

???: Perfect. Make sure that none of them stays free.

Commander: By the way, why did you tell us to kill SCP-953?

???: I got an order from O5 council to do that. She was too dangerous.

Commander: Alright. Shall we get her body too?

???: If you find it, sure. If not, then 939s probably ate her already.

Commander: I doubt it. She was friends with them.

???: If 939s were hungry, then they wouldn't care about that.

Commander: Ok. I am sending my squad to recontain rest of the SCPs.

???: Perfect. You are free to go.

Heh, 953 is dead. Other SCPs cannot read in minds, so they won't find out about that plan. And when we finally finish it, every single one of them will be on our request. Humanity will start a brand new era. Era, where we will be the dominant ones. Era of us, as homo superiors.