"I will tell her.. how much I love! I can't imagine my life without her! My dream my future is now everything is my hana... I will ask her forgiveness and will tell mama baba that they should do mine and Hana's ruksati as soon as possible" I said excitedly. And ran from there to my car.

I'm coming hanu! I coming to confessed my love!

I ran toward my car muttering those words. I couldn't wait to reach my home. Where my wife was waiting for me. I know she must me hurt and angry, but I know she will forgive me as soon as I will confessed my feelings for her. She was yearning to hear my love for her and now it's time

Meri Jaan I'm coming.! Your wait is over! Now Your Maan is only yours For the rest of the life!

I speed up my car. I just couldn't wait to see her, to hug her, to tell her how much love her. I wonder how hana wait 8 years knowing she love me. And here I'm! I couldn't wait 8 minutes to reach her. I thought and chuckled.

Those feelings was so beautiful so peaceful and now I know why I was feeling uneasy all those days away from hana and when last night i got her again my heart got peace. Cause I love her. I didn't recognised this before but my heart recognised this a long time ago.

"This is not my child!"

That word echoed in my head making me tensed and then..

"... She slept with someone else...!

"....that bastard name is muneeb! She slept with mune...."

"...For this whore..."

Riya aapi's voice echoed my mind and the way she slapped my innocent hana, my eyes closed for second before reopening while my hands on steering wheel tighten. and I wonder how my hana felt when aapi accused her. I will make sure aapi will apologize to hana as well.

"I will fix everything hanu. Just hold on Jaan I'm coming"

I muttered and increased cars speed.
I reached my home in 15 minutes and park my car and ran to inside the house.

As I stepped inside. I greeted by dreadful silence and darkness. I've never saw My home this much dark and silent. Switching on the lights I roamed my eyes everywhere.

"Off this lights" I heard a loud voice behind the sofa. I walked toward there and saw Riya aapi seated there resting her head back on sofa closing her eyes and mama laying on the sofa while her head rested on aapi's lap. She also cover her face with her arms.

"Mama" I called her in low voice. She suddenly uncovered her face and look at me. Riya aapi also look at me with anger. There face were wet and red due to crying.

"Tell him riya to go away!" Mama said covering her face again.

"Mama...I...."

"I said just go away rahmaan!" Mama yelled suddenly getting up from sofa. I flinch at her yelling. I never saw her this much angry

"Mama...." She again cut me off.

"I don't want to see your face!" She spat and went away from there without giving me chance to say something. I turned and saw Riya aapi

"Riya aapi...." I was cut off by riya aapi

"I thought I know you! I thought my brother wasn't that low! I thought hana was the one who didn't wanted this marriage cause that day she refused for ruksati but NO! You are the one who made her villain infront us that her friendship with muneeb make me feel like that something was in between them... How could I think like this! Hana! Who waited for you since she was 13 how can she chose someone else over YOU!" Aapi started yelling at me and I low my head in shame.