Chapter 6 - The Path

Sabre ran over and threw on his gear as quickly as he could. Master water disappeared. Once he was done, he grabbed his sword, Aqua Slayer, and ran out the door.

"I'll lead you," Master Water spoke, like a voice in Sabre's head.

Sabre kept his focus on where he was running down the hall, but still replied, "Thanks, but I know where to go."

He turned the corner and saw Hana walking in the opposite direction. She had a startled, confused look on her face, as she wasn't expecting him to be there. She was carrying a tray of food. As Sabre got closer, he saw she had gotten them both some fast food burgers from Mac's Burgers.

"Sabre, whats going on?" She asked.

As Sabre was running past her, he replied, "No time to explain. I'm taking that burger to go. Get your gear and meet me on the beach. Thanks for the burger!"

He grabbed the burger, unwrapped the packaging, and started scarf down the burger.

"I try so hard to avoid fast food, but I'll make an exception this time," Sabre said outloud.

"I still wish I could try it," Water said.

He heard some of the masters laugh in his head. It made Sabre smirk. He decided to take the stairs down to the first floor. He quickly finished the rest of the burger and jumped down the spacing of the stairs to get down faster. He landed and ran out of the door into the lobby. He realized he needed to wash down the burger and luckily saw a water fountain to drink from. He ran over and guzzled water down.

"Much better," he said and went back to running out of the hotel and down the street. After making his way down some streets he passed by an empty park where Ryuu was training. Ryuu stopped and turned his attention to Sabre.

Sabre yelled, "Ryuu! There's trouble at the beach! It's Obris!"

Ryuu was surprised and started to run towards Sabre to catch up.

"What's going on?" Ryuu questioned.

A transport bus appeared next to them and was heading towards the same direction as the beach.

Sabre pointed to it and said, "Let's hitch a ride."

"Right," Ryuu agreed.

They both jumped up high and landed on top of the bus. Icarus appeared with his sand trailing behind him. He must have used his sand powers to blast himself. He landed on the bus next to them.

"Hey guys," He greeted them.

"Icarus, glad you can make it," Sabre said.

Icarus the questioned, "I saw you running from the hotel. What is going on?"

Ryuu added, "I was just asking the same thing. Something about Obris?"

"Yes," Sabre finally answered, "I believe Obris has found out where to find the Water God."

"Before us? How?" Ryuu asked surprised.

Sabre answered, "I don't know. All I know is that I felt him near the beach which was right after I figured out that the Water God might be somewhere on the beach."

"I thought I felt something as well on the beach," Icarus mentioned.

The transport got a street that was near the beach but didn't stop. Sabre, Ryuu, and Icarus jumped off and started to run to the beach. Three demons then started to approach them. Once they got close enough, both sides stopped. One of the demons was Varazon.