Chapter 10 - The After Math

Sabre walked back to everyone else. The ocean's water had already calmed down and the sky began to clear up, revealing the sun beginning to set. The Melee Squad walked towards him. Sabre looked around to see all the demons were taken down. Hana ran up to him and embraced him in her arms.

"I'm so glad you are ok," She said with her face buried in his shoulder.

Sabre smiled and wrapped his arms around her too, "I'm glad you are ok too."

Everyone else started to smile. They then let go of each and Hana repositioned herself so she was standing next to him with her arms around his arm.

"So, that is it then?" Sabre asked everyone.

Ryuu nodded his head, "Yeah, a few ran off into portals back to hell."

Ryder added, "With their leader and remaining general both taken down, I'm sure that is the last time we will see them."

"The E.T.B. has dispatched their clean up crew and is coming up with a more believable story as we speak," Regan reported.

"Did you kill Obris or just defeat him?" Icarus questioned.

"I don't know for sure. With Lanshen's help, I was able to at least defeat him," Sabre answered.

Sabre's attention was stopped at Hana who was starring off blankly.

"Hana?" Sabre asked her.

Hana then shook her head and looked back at Sabre, "Oh sorry, umm, I did see a really power Water Blast from where you and Obris were. I don't think he could have survived that."

Sabre raised an eyebrow, "Are you ok?"

She gave a cheesy smile, "I'm fine. Continue."

Sabre gave a weird look out of confusion then continued, "Ok, well anyway, that was the last I saw him, he was flying out into the ocean."

"I will have my men search out that way," Ryder said.

He turned and motioned some angels over to him. Two angels ran up to him.

Sabre motioned his hands to stop him and Ryder looked back at him, "You don't have to Ryder. It's fine."

"I would rather make sure he's dead than alive. He may not have an army, but you don't know if he will try something," Ryder spoke.

"He's right," Miro spoke.

Sabre looked at everyone. They all seemed in agreeance. He nodded his head slowly, "Ok then. I guess you're right."

Ryder turned back to angels, pointed out to the ocean, "You two fly out and check for any sign of Obris or any kind of portal. He's a shadow being on top of a fallen angel so he can open hell portals and shadow portals. Call for backup if anything happens. Understood?"

"Yes sir!" They both responded and flew off.

"So, you have Lanshen's power now?" Hana asked.

"Yeah. I am going to be her new official host," Sabre answered with some pride.

Lanshen then appeared from Sabre's body. Everyone turned to face her in amazement.

"Hello everyone. I just wanted to apologize for the destruction that was caused by my power," She said.

Sabre then replied, "Lanshen it's fine. It wasn't your fault. It was Obris."

"But if it wasn't my need to rely on someone to help keep my power in check. I would be freely roaming this earth like the other two dragon gods. Obris wouldn't have come to seek me out." She said back.