Chapter Nine- Roomates

It took me a long time to finally find room 120 on the second floor, but I found it. I opened the door and there was a blonde girl with a pink highlight in her hair who had to be about 15 years old.

"You must be Hope! Hi im Angela"

"yes it is I, nice to meet you" I said kind of sarcastically

"well pick any bed but this one"

So I walked around and she picked the one that was by the window, which would have been my last choice so It was okay. I walked to the one by the wall and threw my bag onto it.

"would you like me to do your nails?" she said so happily, her happiness made me sick.

"um no thanks, I don't ever do my nails"

"oh, so our last roomate is Agatha she should be here soon"

"great" I said sarcastically

I took the sheets and comforter out of my bag and made my bed neatly. Just then the door swung open and a dark figure stood in the doorway. She had black hair, black pants black everything.

"hello Agatha, this is Hope and I'm Angela"

"fantastic" she said uninterested and definately sarcastically

She glared at me, apparently I wasn't the only one who wanted the bed away from the window so she got the bed in the middle of Angela and me. We had a patio which was really weird since this is a summer camp, but strangly being away from everything that hurt me started to make me feel better. I sucked in the warm summer air and let myself fall back onto my bed. Twenty eight days of summer camp? Maybe I can survive.

"So have you been here before?" asked Angela

"no I haven't" I replied

"well today we just get settled and tomorrow we start doing activities"

"what kind of activities" I said groaning

"oh, fun ones, we go hiking sometimes, we hang out on the beach, they teach us survival skills"

"oh fun" I said sarcastically

"it is really fun, don't worry"

"I won't"

"so what to talk about?"

"anything but boys" I said staring at Nathans clothes in my bag.

"okay then we won't talk about boys" she said smiling

I didn't know what else to say and I stared at the ceiling for a moment resting my eyes until I was interrupted.

"you're going to love the beach"

"I probably will, I always loved the beach" before Nathan left, I thought to myself.

We talked for hours, just me and Angela. Agatha was very quite and a very gothic person, she sat there with a notebook close to her it seemed like she was writing poetry. When it got dark a counselor came into our room.

"lights out girls" she said

Angela got up and turned out the lights, then I got up and turned on the AC. I've always liked my room very cold when I sleep because I can't sleep without blankets over me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.