𝐱. 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

"That's really cool...and rare," he chuckles.

"So what did I missed in Bio?" Bella asked, even though she knew already since that was the main reason why she left early today.

"Nothing much, we did blood typing today. Wasn't really eventful," he shrugs.

"Really? That's too bad I missed it."

"Yeah.... So, are you going to La Push on Saturday?"

Bella remembered her friends talking about planning a group trip to La Push beach on Saturday at the Rez. She has never been to the beach and it honestly sounded fun.

"Saturday? Yeah sure I'll go. Sounds fun," she agrees.

She then remembered the promise she made to Edward that she'll be safe this weekend. But that didn't mean she couldn't leave her home and do just that. Plus, she's more than capable of taking care of herself than he can realize.

"Great, we can ride together. We're meeting at Mike's family hardware store and we're all riding together," he informs her.

"Cool, can't wait."

Just in time, the buzzer went off. Bella grabbed the oven mitten and slowly took out the warm pan from the oven before setting it on top of the stove.

She open the cabinet above the sink and grabbed a container before placing half of the enchiladas in it.

"Here you go," she said as she handed him the container.

"Thank you, this smells amazing," he thanks her as he grabbed it from her.

"Tell me how they taste tomorrow."

"I will. Well, I'll see you later, Bella," he said before walking towards the front door.

"Bye, Beau. Enjoy the enchiladas," she waves at him as he left. He waves back before quickly running across the street so he can get out from the rain quicker.

Bella closed the door before making her way back in the kitchen. She took out the cold cup of blood and took a long sip.

"That was close," she mumbles before taking another sip. She can't imagine what his reaction would've been if he saw a cup filled with blood.

Bella turned off the stove as she transfer a couple of enchiladas onto a plate and put it in the microwave for her Aunt to eat when she gets home.

Which was sooner than she thought as she heard the front door open.

"Bella! I'm home," her Aunt shouted as she heard her taking off her shoes and coat.

"I'm in the kitchen. And you don't need to yell, I can hear you regardless," Bella announced herself.

She enter in the kitchen and smile at her niece.

"How's my favorite niece?" Lena greets her as she kissed the side of her head.

"Good. I made dinner," she informs her.

"Mmhmm, I can see that. Looks delicious!"

"I made a plate for you already. It's in the microwave," she tells her as she easily hopped up on the counter and sat down with her cup in hand.

"You treat me so well, Bells," her Aunt says as she took the food out from the microwave.

"Hey, I was wondering if I can go to La push beach on Saturday with a group of friends?"

"Sounds fun. Who's exactly going?" Lena asked as she took a bite from the enchiladas.

"Beau, Mike, Jessica, Angela, Eric, Tyler, Lauren and a few other kids that I don't really know."