Everyone got startled when Shadow abruptly slammed his beer can on the table. He sighed calmly. "Sonic, calm down. Garnet, I honestly also noticed the odd way of responding. Mind explaining?"

Garnet slightly narrowed his eyes at him. "There is nothing to explain. I told you, I don't know any mole holding the last name 'Moleser'. So quit with that damn accusations and leave this hotel room. All of you. Now."

Everyone was silent. Shadow and Sonic sent each other a look then both sighed. Shadow stood up. "Right, of course. We apologize for the trouble."

"The hell, you are." Garnet glared at him. Amy tried to tell him off but she again ignored. The others started to stand up as well and walk towards the exit. Amy gave them all apologetic looks, except for Sonic.

"I'm sorry, guys. He has a terrible temper." Amy whispered. She was at the door with the others already outside.

Shadow looked at her. "No, it's our fault for being too rude. But honestly, Rose...he seems a bit secretive about Moleser. I have feeling what he said a while ago wasn't completely true."

Rouge gave Amy a hug. "Can you try and look on it? Please?"

Amy sighed as she hugged her back. "Okay, I promise."

Amy caught Sonic absentmindedly staring at her. She couldn't help but blush and look away, her mind flashbacking at the make out session they both had.

The others soon left and Amy prepared herself with the wonderful conversation she will soon have with her overprotective cousin. She is now seated on the couch with Garnet looking her down, arms crossed and a deadly look.

"...Why?" Garnet asked with a thick tone. "Tell me why, Amelia."

Amy sighed. "Because they're my friends. You can't just say that I should avoid them because of a reason you won't tell me-"

"It was for your fucking own good! Look, I don't trust them. Especially the two hedgehogs. And especially that blue bastard." He said with venom.

Amy crossed her arms. "Don't insult them! And him! You barely know him!"

"I've learned enough about him just a few minutes ago to say that he's an asshole." Garnet spat.

"Look who's talking..." Amy mumbled, but was heard by Garnet.

"Excuse me?" He said with a hint of incredulous.

Amy stood up with a pissed expression. "You may think you're protecting me, but keeping me in the dark is only making me feel more unsafe! Sure, I already know about your past and the gang but what are we really doing here, Gar? I doubt this has something to do with just another vigilante work like you and your gang usually do! And the fact that you told me to keep away from Sonic heightens my suspicion even more! So what do you think is on my mind when Shadow said that you're lying about Moleser?"

Garnet was taken aback with the sudden reply but he glared at her. "So you're going to trust him over your own cousin?"

"With how suspicious I just told you that I am, you really think that I still have that much trust on you like before?!" Amy yelled at him. "I'm only asking you to answer my questions, Garnet! If you want me to trust you, then prove yourself to be as trustworthy as you once were and tell me! Why are you being so secretive ever since we got here? Why do you want me to stay away from Sonic? And why did you lie about knowing Moleser?!"

"Enough! Just...Shut up!" Out of anger and frustration, Garnet had backhanded Amy's face. She fell on the floor and held her cheek in shock. Never has he hurt her like that before. Garnet looked at her with wide eyes, then at his trembling hand that hit her. "...W-Wait, A-Amy...I d-didn't..."