"I want you," Lucius whispers when he pulls away just far enough to give her hands room to reach up to the closings of his robes. Her answer is drowned out in another deep kiss.

It's a little clumsy, the way Narcissa's hands tremble slightly when undoing his robes, but that's the wine in her system, she supposes. Lucius doesn't seem to mind it one bit when she makes up for it with lingering kisses scattered across his jawline and neck. He doesn't seem to mind at all .

Narcissa gasps laughingly as Lucius crumples up part of the extravagant layered dress robes she's wearing in his fist. Narcissa takes a step back with raised eyebrows and a challenge in her eyes.

"Careful, dear," she tells him pointedly, a message that doesn't come off as strongly when she stumbles on her heels.

Lucius laughs but doesn't waste time steadying her with an arm around her waist, while his other hand slips up the skirts of her robes to rest against the inside of her thigh. She shivers.

He's standing closer to her now and they chuckle again, a promise in his eyes when he kisses her once more, his hand easily pushing aside the fabric of her knickers to run a finger across her folds, pointedly avoiding her clitoris. Narcissa bites her lip, smirking. How rude.

Suddenly, his hand disappears and she lets out a little sigh of displeasure and the loss of his fingers, but at once Lucius' lips are on hers again and it's not her own teeth sinking into her bottom lip this time.

Lucius' hands are gripping her hips now as he spins her around and pins her against the fireplace, kissing down her neck. Narcissa sighs, tilting her head back eagerly, and she wraps her arms around his shoulders tightly.

She subtly moves one of her legs between his, rubbing up against his erection through his undone robes and she revels in the moan it draws from him. Narcissa's robes are undone by magic, falling loosely down her shoulders to slip off her body as if they're water and she's left in carefully selected undergarments.

There was never a question how this night was going to end, after all, was there?

Lucius' eyes are hungry, dark with lust, when they take in her figure and it's that look she so loves to see on him. The way he stares at her as if she is a goddess walking amongst men, the most gorgeous thing he has ever laid his eyes upon.

He's not wrong.

Narcissa steps out of the pool of her robes at her feet and kicks them away, capturing her husband's lips once more when his fingers hook themselves into her knickers and before she knows it, they're off too and it's only Lucius' hands on her naked hips.

His robes were already undone, and when her fingers unbutton his trousers, she makes sure to let her hands linger teasingly around his cock, smirking at the sigh that escapes his lips.

She pulls her fingers away from her husband, and as much as she adores the pained whimper he lets out due to her teasing, Narcissa has ran out of patience over the course of the night. She doesn't think she can honestly be blamed for it, when her husband has been looking as handsome as he has all evening.

Narcissa draws herself up to Lucius, standing on her toes for a moment to trail open mouthed kisses up his jaw. His soft moan sends a pleasant shiver down her spine. While she suckles teasingly at the spot where his ear meets his neck, her thumbs hook themselves into his pants.

"What are you waiting for, darling?" Narcissa asks him in a hushed voice, pushing his pants down and cupping his cock for just a moment when she meets his gaze with her eyebrows raised in a challenge. She smirks at the way his eyes darken when she speaks again. "Fuck me."