Subchapter 2: Sorting out feelings pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"YES, FOR THAT IS NOT ONLY MY GIMMIC BUT THE SOURCE OF MY POWERS! HERE, HAVE A TASTE FIRSTHAND FIEND! HAH!"

He fires what seems to be a laser beam, an extremely sparkly laser beam, at Husk and Alastor. The laser somehow secretes even more glitter. They both dodge out of the way while Niffty stares wide eyed, her singular eye twitches.

"NOW YOU KNOW OF WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF, I SHALL STEAL THIS TERRITORY, AND I SHALL BE KNOW AROUND AS THE MAN WHO-"

Husk dropkicks Sparkle Bottom mid-monologue, and launches over to Alastor who follows up with some tendrils and attempts to impale him. He moves out of the way jetting himself to the side with a sparkle beam,  does an elegant twirl, and sticks the landing perfectly, even more glitter fills the ground.
He stays in the same position for a few minutes,

"-GASP!- -koff- -koff- I-IMPRESSIVE, YOU -koff- MANAGED TO LAND A BLOW ON ME, BUT RES-"

Husk attacks him again mid-monologue, this time, he jumps in, punches Sparkle Bottom and puts the rest of his weight in his body in the punch falling onto the ground. Husk looks at Alastor on the ground a bit tuckered out,

"-huff- Wow Al, this guy sucks. -huff-"

"He had an army protecting him during his monologues, and I was tired at the time! Anyways, how are you already winded?" Al defended

"I'm old, I can still fight, but i'm old!"

"CORRECTION: YOU'RE DEAD!"

He aims a sparkle blast at Husk

"Shit!"

He fires it but, before it makes contact with Husk, he gets launched by some of Alastor's tendrils. Husk flies over and flops on the ground in front of Alastor,

"Or you could not catch me, that was also an option."

"Ok, with all honesty, i'm feeling rather drained at the moment..."

"Got one more burst in me, how ya wanna do this?"

Alastor whispers in Husks ear,

"Alright, imma be sore for a whole fucking week, let's do this."

Husk runs in rushing to Sparkle Bottom,

"I'M NOT SO FOOLISH AS TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO ATTACK ME! THIS TERRITORY IS MINE!"

He fires at Husk, while Husk dodges the blasts with quick succession, he finally closes the distance between them. Sparkle Bottom fires off a laser, and Husk dodges it and counters with a right hook a lot of the glitter gets in his fur. Another laser fired, dodged, lands a good uppercut on him more glitter. Husk decides to go on the offensive and goes to punch him again, but stops for a feint, he flinches and he kicks him on the head. He recovers slightly and goes to counter with another beam, Husk hasn't recovered from his kick, and is prone to attack, however his hand was knocked away by a tendril.
That window of opportunity was enough for Husk to get another shot in, he staggers back and tries to fire at Husk, but every time Sparkle Bottom attempts to counter or attack, a tendril always slaps his hand away, every single impact exploding with glitter.

"IMPRESSIVE, FEATS FELINE FIGHTER, AND RADIO DEMON! BUT HERE IS WHERE IT SHALL ALL END!!!"

He puts his hands together and charges up a giant beam attack,