Three days until time starts

*At School* 

Calum P.O.V. 

I open my locker to all the my papers falling out. I bend down, grabbing them as Cara came over to help. Thanks. "No Problem" she said smiling, handing me the papers. The bell rang and we ran to class as Cara waves to me as she walks into her class. 

Michael and Luke were already there. Michael was patting the a seat beside him, I sat down. Class was boring. Michael threw a paper at Luke. Luke look back at Michael, flipping him off. The teacher called Luke out and whole class laughed. Luke and Michael got detention because of it. 

*After school/detention* 

Michael P.O.V. 

I can't believe you gave us detention Luke. "Me? You'll the one who started it." The room is silence as Mrs. Stacy's came in, sitting down. "Detention starts now" 

Cara P.O.V. 

I wave to Emma and Kyle, I close my locker, putting some books into my backpack. Hey you coming to Kyle house to study for this history test? I saw Ashton from the corner of my eye. I can't I have to stay here and help Ashton with his homework. "Sure, you do Cara." He sigh, walk out of the school, Emma follows him, saying she's text me later. Ashton knocked on the locker beside me, I giggle looking at him. You know, you're a dork. "I'm not." You ready to look at the year books. 

I open some years book, catching a paper that was going to fall, open the paper, biting my lip. Ash look. Do you think they knew we were coming here or something? "Maybe? May I look?" I gave him the paper as our hands touch, I move it away, smiling. 

Ashton P.O.V. 

I cough softly. Anywhere. I look at the paper. Isn't this the same writing that on your wall? "Yeah, it is." Do you think they knew we were going to do this and find out who this could be? "Probably. I don't know why this person or persons are doing this?" We will try to find this out before time starts because if not, I don't know what will happen next. She put her head on my arm, sighing. 

I'm not gonna lie, I like being around Cara. I know Luke hates it because no one is dating my sister or stop talking to Cara and hang out. She move her head, looking around. 'I think someone here." Stay here Cara. I got up from the chair and look around our school library. I fell to the ground falling over a book. I was about to open it when I heard Cara scream loud. I got up fast, grabbing the book, running as fast I could over to her. Cara was on the ground. I slid onto the carpet, seeing if she was okay. What happened? She look up at me. "Someone grab the years books then push me down" She said out of breath. Do you know who it was? "No, it went to fast." It's okay. 

I grab our things, walking to my car, I look over at Cara who was still shook up about it. I stopped dropping our things. Why would someone key my car?! I look on my side about to say something when Cara looked over. "Time" They key the word time? "Is time a code or something?" I would say more of a warning? 

Cara P.O.V. 

I'm sorry i got you into this Ashton. "I'm sorry this is even hapening." I can get a job and pay you back. "No, it's fine. I'll pay for it. It's not your fault." It's not your.- Ashton just open the door of his car for me. i got in,buckling up as Ashton did as well. He drove me home. It was a very quiet ride to my place. Only thing not making it quiet was a Green Day song playing. 

Hey Ashton I spoke, looking down then back up. "Yeah Cara?" He stop the car in my driveway, looking over. I just want to say thank for the car ride home and I'm sorry for getting you in this game I guess we are all playing? "I would do -" Ashton stop talking. I question it and look behind me as Luke was stared at us. 

I roll down the window. Yes Luke? "What the hell are you two doing?" Nothing at all. Ugh. "You better not. I will kick your ass Ashton!" He started to yell. I open the door, making Luke fall into the ground. Sorry brother. I look at Ashton, smiling, grabbing my things. Thanks again for the car ride home. I got out stepping over Luke, closing the car door, I wave as Ashton left. 

Why did you do that? You know Ashton would never do anything to hurt me or anything with me. Luke got up, groaning. "Do I?" Hemmings. I ran up to my room closing the door. I text Ashton to apologize, throwing my phone on my bed, sitting my backpack down. 

It was about 10:00 p.m. I close my book, rubbing my eyes, wiping off my make up. I was texting Kyle on and off about our homework. I suck at math sometimes. I lay in my bed thinking about this thing we are playing that I didn't sign up for, well I guess nobody did. I plugged my phone in before falling asleep.