Thoughts

(Sorry this might be a boring chapter and basically just Hadrian's thoughts and occasionally shower thoughts but I need something to write and I can't already write what I originally wanted to..it's too early for that...so y'all just gotta cope with this lmao and OMG I just checked my story after I wrote that sentence AND THANK Y'ALL I REACHED 1K READS I'M LITERALLY SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND I'M CURRENTLY CRYING THANK YOU SO MUCH)

This day was actually good. Like really good. Draco, Blaise and Theo are the best brothers I could wish for.

I wonder what John's doing...probably sitting in James's office whining about how I'm not dead...or boasting in the common room about how great he is...or eating..yeah he's probably eating now.

Pathetic.

But anyways, classes were great! Thought they were gonna be boring and just the teacher talking about theory and nothing practical. But in Charms we were working on the levitation spell after a few minutes of theory. I still don't know how Draco got it on his first try but well...I don't mind...he helped us after all. The Ravenclaws were pretty helpful, too, explaining how exactly we have to pronounce it.

I prefer potions tho. Professor Snape was strict but fair. Well not to John but he deserved it. I mean when he was asked a question that was answered pretty early in the potions book we were required to read during the summer holidays he stood up and straight up yelled at the professor that it was taught in our second year and he didn't have to know it. That was expected from a brat like him but he went too far when he openly insulted the professor and called him Snivellus several times. Earned him a week of detention and twenty points from his house. To say his housemates were angry was an understatement. They were glaring at him all evening. It was hilarious seeing him squirm uncomfortably. Glad to see not everyone is obsessed with the boy who lived to become a walking whale. But like a blue whale..cause you know..it's the biggest whale to exist on this earth.

DADA was weird. Professor Quirrel was stuttering all the time but it kinda seemed fake. I've read about stuttering and stuff like that when I was younger and locked in the library. I wonder what's up with him. His class itself was interesting tho. He seems to have a lot of experience. Kind of expected as a defense against the dark arts professor. I should talk to him about the stutter tho.

Herbology was also quite interesting. And Professor Sprout was very nice to us. Having the class with the Hufflepuffs made it even better. Everyone seems to think us Slytherins hate Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs but actually it's nothing like that. We like to protect the Hufflepuffs as they are literally the best friends one could have. But a lot are also quite vulnerable and tend to get easy targets for bullies such as John the disgusting pig. No..blue whale.

Actually, that's an insult to pigs and blue whales. What could I call him...chocolate cake with whipped cream? No that's too good. Rotten chocolate cake with sour whipped cream? Still too good. The corpse of a dead blue whale covered with blood, decorated with rotten chocolate cake and bathed in sour whipped cream that's been puked out by a pig which also later died and is now a rotting corpse laying on the whale as if it's the cherry on top? Yup. This will do.

Back to the original topic. We actually have a soft spot for Hufflepuffs. If houses could have siblings, Slytherin would be Hufflepuff's older brother. There's also some Gryffindors that have been 'adopted' by Slytherins as they've been treated badly by other lions. Those are the only Gryffindors that are allowed to get the Slytherin password from Professor Snape every time it changes so that they may spend the night in the Slytherin guest dorm. Yes, we have that. It's unknown of in the other houses but it's a tradition to organize a guest room for both genders with an extra bathroom and neutral colors for all the Lions, Ravens and Badgers that feel like they need a break from their housemates. We might seem cruel outside the common room but we're actually very kind hearted.

Well enough about that. Herbology was just great.

Back in the study hall we finished our homework fairly quick and after a short explanation to Professor Snape we were allowed to sit in the corner and discuss my name choice quietly.

We eventually settled on Hadrian Scorpius Nott for several reasons.

1. I already chose my second name as Scorpius which would be a name that could be associated with the Malfoys as Narcissa Malfoy was a Black and it is a tradition to name their kids after constellations.

2. I already a lot looked like Blaise and the Zabinis in general and I will probably live with the Zabinis during the Yule and Easter holidays.

3. Theo has always wanted a real sibling and I only have his eyes so having his name brings us closer.

Guess it makes sense...

I just noticed...Theo's grandpa is a death eater, the Malfoys are death eaters and the Zabinis are rather dark, too. Ooooooh itty bitty Jamesey wouldn't be too happy with my brother choices. Oh God I sound like Bellatrix.

Draco said Bellatrix, or Bella, was..is kinda crazy........insane actually. Well he also said that she cared a lot about him when he was a baby, though, but apparently she is in Azkaban right now. Well from the photos he showed me I'd say she's rather likeable and very motherly. And she hates the light with a burning passion. Understandable...her baby was killed by the Longbottoms. No wonder she went after them.

I wonder how her daughter would have turned out. She would probably be short like her mother, have freckles, hazel eyes and the same long curly hair as her mother. It is truly beautiful. And shiny.

Shiny hair. I wonder if her hair could be so shiny that if Dumbles watched it for too long he would be blind and the stupid twinkle would finally disappear. Maybe we'd get a new headmaster as well. As long as it's not a boy-who-lived-to-become-a-corpse-of-a-dead-blue-whale-covered-with-blood,-decorated-with-rotten-chocolate-cake-and-bathed-in-sour-whipped-cream-that's-been-puked-out-by-a-pig-which-also-later-died-and-is-now-a-rotting-corpse-laying-on-the-whale-as-if-it's-the-cherry-on-top admirer then I'll be good. Imagine the boy-who-lived-to-become-a-corpse-of-a-dead-blue-whale-covered-with-blood,-decorated-with-rotten-chocolate-cake-and-bathed-in-sour-whipped-cream-that's-been-puked-out-by-a-pig-which-also-later-died-and-is-now-a-rotting-corpse-laying-on-the-whale-as-if-it's-the-cherry-on-top himself as a headmaster. Damn he would probably cancel the potions classes and instead add snack times. Breakfast would be three kilograms (about 6.6lbs) pancakes per student...or just him..drowned in sirup or chocolate sauce or both who knows haha. Then lunch would be a whole chicken. Make it two. And three chocolate cakes. And dinner is three trays of cupcakes and a single pea. We gotta eat healthy now don't we. Snack would just be any junk food. Maybe this muggle invention...what's it called? McDunkin and Donald's Donuts? Wait no...Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds? Something like that. Heard it's pretty good. I'mma ask the house elfs if they can get some for me.

What if there was a Starbucks at Hogwarts...would've been lit. I wonder how muggles invent words like lit, vibe, hype...I swear someday they will sit on their phones doing shit they call tiktok...I mean that makes just no sense...lit is like..the fire was lit but also sth like cool which would also mean it's kinda cold what in merlin's underpants! Tiktok is the sound that a clock makes and if they start doing weird shit and calling it tiktok.....I'mma head out.

In fact..I'mma head out right now...the others are asleep already and Dracooh my God it's after midnight...Draco wanted to tell me when they're gonna go to sleep tho....

damn

gonna prank him tomorrow for that

wait have I seriously been staring at the wall for three hours..I think I'm going crazy...well at least i'll have Bella when they try to put me in an asylum

nighty night sweetie pies

Better not stay sweet or the boy-who-lived-to-become-a-corpse-of-a-dead-blue-whale-covered-with-blood,-decorated-with-rotten-chocolate-cake-and-bathed-in-sour-whipped-cream-that's-been-puked-out-by-a-pig-which-also-later-died-and-is-now-a-rotting-corpse-laying-on-the-whale-as-if-it's-the-cherry-on-top will come after you. 

:)