After a few moment, of my father being detained, me and my mother being helped by the paramedics and my sister relaxed by the other cops it all happened so fast, I blacked out that's I can remember.

------------------------

( Flashback ends. )

-------------------------

I looked at the scares in the top half of my leg tearing up harder. "T..this can't be happening, he was the reason I had that cutting faze, I almost died because of the fucking stress and trauma!" I yelled out hoping he wasn't in ear shot, just then I heard a voice yell from my window, and a pebble bang against it, as I stood up weakly I walked over to the window, it was Fernando. I opened my window, him giving me one look then followed by giving me an angered look. "What is wrong?" His eyebrows scowl in anger as he climbed the usually ladder into my room and wrapped his arms around me. "Can you come to lunch with me, but not directly with me?" I asked quickly without giving him time to ask why I was crying yet again. "Sure but why?" He asked pulling back and kissing me upon the cheek.  "N..no exact reason,  now go home and I'll text you alright?" I smiled kissing him upon the lips, he turned heading to the window with the cutest confused look I've even seen.

I watched him make his way down the street then I turned. "Alright it's about..."I turned my head looking at the clock say 11:30p.m and I heard my father footsteps once more, I threw on the first thing I saw, black joggers with a plain red-tee, grabbing some socks and my red converse putting them on and running out, bumping into him. "Oh there you are, we are leaving get into the car." His voice stern as usually I nodded making my way into the car when my mom and sister were already in the car, I slid in the back - seat.

"Alright who the fuck is gonna say anything?" I said without thinking anything, my mom turned around whipping at me. "What is wrong with you lately you've been so.. so... hormonal, and cursing I taught you better!" She said, but in her voice I could tell she was under alot of stress. "I told your father I never wanted to see him again, even got the divorce and everything why..." She began to cry as I looked over to November who was just trembling as my father walked out of the house I saw my mom quickly cover her mouth, wiping her tears away, as he got into the driver seat. "Oh right." I thought grabbing my phone out and texting Fernando.  "Hey where are we going?" I asked as he pulled out of the drive-way.  "Suprise.." He said softly, causing me to panic quickly grabbing my phone again and texting Fernando. "Follow behind us at a safe pace." I wrote in the text shutting my phone off.

As the drive there was quiet and very awkward it also was weird, everyone was on tension, even my dad, we eventually got to this place called, Lăce.

I was getting out and noticed the usual red Honda Accord, in the distance and I felt the butterflies enter my stomach when I saw him I noticed my family was already at the door, I quickly ran to catch up to them. "S...sorry about that I blanked out." They just nodded and ignored me as we went inside.

We got seat instantly but the place was packed, after we were situated, with our drinks and order my dad broken the silence with that same question, he was always asking. "Son have you found a girlfriend yet?" He asked causing me to spit out some of my drink, I also noticed the same reaction of my mother and sister, I looked around and noticed Fernando sitting in the distance just watching me like he was waiting or something. I felt like all eyes were on me, my throat began to dry as I looked down to my drink. "Dad I'm..." I was done with running I just wanted to get it over with, so I looked him in the eye as I was about to say the word, a hand came across my face. "Don't say that word, or even begin it!" My father the same as ever was fuming, without reaction I got up and slapped him back, this caused him to be awestruck as he was surprised, I didn't have any other option and I ran getting many looks, and Fernando running after me was the last thing I saw before I got outside.