Surprise!

Chapter 8 - Fernando Rodrellez.

{ Sorry for the super late chapter! }
{ Cussing / Cursing warning. }

February 4th.

-----------------------------------------

"Ashton.... Ashhhhhhtooonn!" I groaned nudging him out of his sleep, it was time for school even if I didn't wanna go, I wanted him to go and finish at least. "Get your butt up, you also gotta take those vitamins and junk." I was just a bit bothered that he had to take vitamins, it didn't help that they were the kind that was recommended for pregnant women but I didn't judge or care as long as he was healthy.

Sitting up, I got off the bed so I can begin my morning routine walking towards the bathroom door. "Nnn....mnnnggrrhhhh," the sound came from behind me as I turned to see a very groggy Ashton force his body up from the bed. I turned my attention back to the bathroom and entered it, glancing in the mirror I would grab my toothbrush but feel a slight bit of force on my back turning to notice a slight plumper lover on my back. "I don't wanna go..." He muttered under his breathe, he began to plead but I shook my head and slid him the toothbrush and toothpaste.

As I finished brushing my teeth, he was still leaning on my back brushing his own. "Someone feeling extra groggy today aren't they?" I teased him, which I got an unpleasant bite in return causing me to jump. "Don't mouth off to me or I'll bite the fuck out of you." He grumbled spitting into the sink and cleaning his mouth, I watched him drag himself out of the bathroom. "If you wanna graduate or have to not go to school, just take the advance program?" I Pl 0 grabbing his wrist wrapping my arm around his neck, crouching to his height. "Nag nag nag." He grumbled as I put him on the bed, then made my way into the closest.

In the closet, I began to rummage throughout his clothing since mine are in the drawers, grabbing his clothes I walked out to see him sleeping once more, I sighed and began to dress him while he was sleeping, which was a challenge since he was a mover. When I finished I wrnt and grabbed out a simple white shirt and a pair of black pants which is how I dressed Ashton as well but the shirt was a sweater, this boy liked big sweater I wondered why. "Alright it's time to get to school, we can stop for breakfast." I said out loud to myself as I nudged Ashton awake once more and I began to get annoyed. Finally after my countless attempts, he sat up and yawned following behind me out the door and down the stairs.

As we closed the door I was carrying him on my back like a toddler since he kept leaning on me for extra support, locking the door then making my way towards the car. I put him inside the car on the passenger side, but he whimpered like a dog and clung to me. "You can't do this while I drive, ya know?" I placed him back down and closed the door, wrapping around the car to get on my side, I entered the driver side and looked over to him. "I'm cold.." He grumbled which in response I turned on the heat, thank god my car warms up faster than normal and the car heat was already hot enough to kept my boyfriend from complaining. I pulled out of the drive-way and drove towards a nearby McDonalds.

"What do you want?" I pulled into the drive thru and looked over to him. "Stop being a sleepy baby and tell me." I rolled my eyes and put down my window. "Fuck, fuck, just get me a hashbrown, ooo wait pancakes, no wait breakfast burrito, and orange juice." He smiled, the smell of food or the thought it seemed to make him jump, I chuckled getting everything he had ordered, ordering myself a light hashbrown, pulling up and paying the money, then pulling up to drive thru window grabbing the food and passing it over to Ashton, who began to tear into the food.

As I grabbed the drinks, I thank the woman and drove off, making my way towards the school reaching over and grabbing my hashbrown before the animal devoured it. "When has he ever been this hungry? Also what is with the weight gain?" I bit my bottom lip shrugging off my very judgemental thoughts, biting into my hashbrown, whatever it was Ashton looked healthy and that's all I happened to care about. As I pulled into the parking lot for students of the school, my usual spot was taken by my jock ass of a friend, but I pulled into a nearby spot. "So we are that late." I chuckled as I turned off the car and made my way over to his side. "Come on." He rolled his eyes as I held out my hand to take him, and he got out, smacking my hand away pouting like a baby. "I don't wanna go to this fucking hell of a place." He grumbled walking away, as I was left alone I sighed closing the door following close behind him. "I'll see you after school, and during lunch alright?" I kissed his cheek as we separated to head to our individual attendance offices.