Prologue

-------------------------------------
This is my first story so bare with me, I'm not much of a writer.
-------------------------------------

Prologue

November 8, 2014.

( The Prologue will mostly be the only thing written in third person. )

Ashton was just a regular boy, or so he wanted to be, someone who was original but yet someone who would go unnoticed. Ashton was about 5'2 in his sophomore year of high-school, he doesn't argue with anyone, only when he is angry but he has a way with his words. He was a light blonde boy with baby blue eyes, to accompany his white skin completion. Ashton had a crush for this boy, Fernando, who had recently moved into the town. Fernando was a 6'2 Jock, known around the school as the muscle head, due to his body by lifting, compared to Ashton in-between build Fernando was a body builder, but not a meat head, He had dark green eyes that sent butterflies into Ashton stomach every time he saw them, as well as his tan perfect skin.

Ashton would bite the bottom of his lips as Fernando walked by, showing off that half smile he always did towards the ladies, but to much surprise he didn't notice his best friend Ryan appear from the other side of his locker. "Eyeing the new kid in the town, I see?" Ryan would utter, a stupid smirk befall his face, as Ashton jumps in surprise slamming the locker shut closed. "What the fuck man?!" Ashton would grab onto his heart as to show he nearly had a heart attack. "Yeah so what of it?" Ashton would reply as he finally relaxed a bit. "I heard he is a real asshole, you know?" Another one of his friends, Lin would appear from the other side of him, causing Ashton to jump once more. "Don't be such a scardey cat Ashy." Lin would smile at him, looking over to Ryan, giving him the bird. "Woah what did I do?" Ryan cried out in defense, Lin shrugged as the two began to bicker, Ashton eyes would return to the Jock who was just getting things from his locker.

Ashton attention would be snapped back by Lin who would snap her fingers in front of his face. "Yahooo, are you even there?" Lin would cross her arms pouting like a baby, while Ryan just turned looking at a pair of girls who were talking, their skirts lower than low. "Hey I'll be back in a few if not I'll see you for lunch." With that Ryan had taken off after the girls.

"Classic." Ashton managed to say the word before he was yanked by the arm by a furious Lin. "Why does he go for skanks like that, jeez what the hell is wrong with him, don't he know they have herpes?" Lin was obviously furious, but instead of cutting her off facing the wrath, that was cut off when Fernando walked by bumping into Ashton. "Sorry dude." Ashton was to focused on the smell of strawberries, with a hint of manly cologne scent to even notice Fernando had spoken to him, Ashton was sent into a dazed mind set, only to be brought out of his thoughts again by Lin. "Oh no Ashy! I heard he is straight, don't get yourself hurt." Lin would turn, grabbing his arms pulling him off, in the other direction.

Lin dragged him off before he could steal another glance of the perfect body of Fernando. "Classic Lin for you." Ashton thought, but his mind would go back to reality once she let go.

"I can still dream you know." Ashton would think to himself rolling his eyes, feeling the searing into the back of his head as he turned to notice the hazel eyes that were glaring him with a death glare. "Yes Lin?" With no other words Lin would smack his arm, taking her leave as the bell for lunch rang, Ashton would sigh following behind her.

"This is gonna be a long school year..." Ashton would proclaim out loud, even thought he loved Ryan and Lin to death, he could tell his best friends were gonna make this year hard already.

----------------

Sorry this was so short it was my first Prologue!

Hope you enjoyed it.

----------------

*VOTE*FAN*COMMENT*FOLLOW*

A/N; This story will not be written in third person, only the prologue was the story will be written in first person p.o.v from the characters mainly, Fernando and Ashton, this is my first male pregnancy story as well as my first story ever, so bare with me, enough rambling please enjoy, more part of the story to come soon!