Due to the his extreme yearn for a bath, Kimi forgot to shut the door and instantly rushed to pull off his cloths. He then switched off the tap. Kimi rubbed his palms together like he was about to make lightning, a small smirk on his face.

Holding the edge of the bathtub, Kimi gently entered the bathtub. He exhaled gratefully at the feel of the soothing water against his skin. When he finally sat in the bathtub, the water came up to his chin as he slid further into it. A small groan escaped his parted lips as he shut his eyes and let himself relax in the water.

“This... is... freaking... life,” he said, feeling the bubbles lightly caress his cheeks and ear.

Kimi stayed still in the water for a while, simply letting the water calm him down. But as soon as a knock sounded from the bedroom, he sluggishly peeled his eyes open.

“Who’s it now?” he grumbled lightly, sitting up in the bathtub. He held its edge as the person knocked again. “Who’s it?” he called to the door.

“Kimi? Your hot water,” Ravenna answered.

“Oh. Um...” He leaned his head back so that he wouldn’t be visible to her when she entered. “Come in.”

Kimi heard the door slide open. It was followed by the sound of quiet footsteps as Ravenna walked to the small table in the middle of the room and dropped the tray on it.

“Do you need anything else?” she said, moving to the door.

“No,” he answered and she walked out.

Kimi heaved a sigh and slid back down the bathtub. He waited, listening for Ravenna to shut the door; but no such sound came. What he heard was the sound of Aurum’s voice. And this made him freeze.

“Ravenna is Kimi in?” said Aurum.

“Yes Lord Caedis.”

“Thank you.”

Kimi listened carefully as Aurum walked into the bedroom and closed the door. The sound of his shoes made Kimi yelp.

“Kimi where are you?”

Kimi bit his lip, breathing heavily through his nostrils as he heard Aurum walk to the door. Licking his bottom lip, his eyes wide and shining, Kimi stared at the door, his heart running about in his chest. Aurum walked to the door, held it but didn’t open it any further. He simply stayed behind it, his body not visible to Kimi.

“Kimi? Are you having a bath?” Aurum asked, his ringed fingers sliding down the frame of the door with a rough sound.

Kimi rolled his eyes. “What does it look like I’m doing?”

Aurum snorted lightly, a small smile creeping onto his face. “I can’t see you and bathing isn’t the only thing you do in a bathroom.”

Kimi held his breath, his face becoming warm. He stopped moving about in the water and puffed his cheeks. “I hate you,” he uttered, his voice small but loud enough for Aurum to hear.

Aurum chuckled lightly. “That’s a lie and I’m quite sure that you’re just saying that because I’m the fire to your metallic ice.”

Kimi quirked a brow, shifting his gaze to the soapy water. “Fire? I thought I’m the one who always gets angry.”

“Well... I burn in many ways.”

“Sure.” Kimi rolled his eyes, the corners of his lips twitching into a smirk. “Poetic.”

“And it’s all for you Amica mea,” Aurum said in an endearing tone.

Kimi’s face blazed at the nickname. “Stop flirting I’m trying to have a birth.”