I furrow my brows as I spot my youngest sister Kami standing besides my Kamilla.

"You going to greet them?" Marley asks me and I give him a look. 

I sigh deeply as I walk over to them. I pull Khloe in for the first hug since she is my favourite person ever, it's a shame that we are just so busy right now in our lives. She may be my cousin but she's more of a sister to me.

"Khloe, I didn't know you you were coming." I smile into the hug before pulling away. "You look snatched."

"Thanks sis, so do you." Her eyes twinkle. "Elgin invited Kamilla and I happened to be at Kara's so they decided to bring me along."

My smile fades, "Oh."

I look back at the other three who are awkwardly just standing there.

I turn to Kara, "Hey Kara, you still burning?"

"Only in hell." She winks at me. "Ready to see your man?"

"Where's Kylie?" I retort and she smirks.

"Working."

I look over at Kamilla. 

"Kamilla." I purse my lips at her and she throws her arm around me. I am so tempted to push her off but I can't because we are surrounded by people who are part of the audience, I don't want to end up in the media over this.

"I'm sorry." Her words come out muffled.

"We'll talk later." I give her a small smile before looking over at my look alike. "What are you doing here?"

Kami says nothing as she just stares at me.

"Ok then." I pull away from Kamilla before turning to look at the other girls. "I'll see you guys after the show."

"Can I come?" Kami asks me and I shrug my shoulders. 

"Kim, I'm sorry

"Kim, I'm sorry." Kami calls out as I start walking away.

"The show is starting." I tell her,

Arsenio Hall steps out and I hurriedly walk to my seat because he looks like he is about to go stand in the audience. Maybe ten minutes into the show, TGT begin their performance and everyone goes wild.

(Watch the performance, it's everything.)

That was honestly the best performance of I Need that TGT have ever done. I am so glad that I was able to be here for this moment because it definitely was magical. It was especially nice to see how the audience were reacting to the performance.

I look over at Elgin who winks at me and a small smile grows on my face.

---

"You was amazing." I tell Elgin as I pull him in for a hug.

"Thanks baby." Elgin snakes his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my butt. "How'd you like my outfit?"

"Much better than the all white look that you go for." I let out a giggle as he squeezes my butt.

"It was nice having you there, it felt like the old days." Elgin tells me before connecting our lips. I wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss.

"Let's keep things PG here." Khloe pulls us apart with a laugh.

"Single people." Elgin jokes and we all laugh as we make our way into the restaurant. Elgin sits on one side of me while Sade sits on the other side of me.

Once we have ordered, I find myself looking at Kamilla who just looks down so I decide to end the beef between us.

"Kamilla." Everyone looks up at me. "I forgive you."

"Thank you." Her bottom lip trembles. 

"But make no mistake who the fuck I am." I stare her in the eyes. "I'm the one who gave you life, don't you ever EVER disrespect me in my home again. This is the first time that you have behaved like this and let this be the last because if you ever call me out of my name... I'll treat you like the name that you call me, understand?"

She nods her head quickly before lowering her head and Elgin squeezes my thigh.

"Elgin, are you planning to move back in with Kim?" Khloe asks Elgin and I purse my lips at her.

Elgin awkwardly chuckles at her question, "Kim and I are at a developmental stage at the moment, it's best for us to live apart."

"Have you guys made it official yet?" Kami asks and I narrow my eyes at her.

"We're a work in progress." I answer with a fake smile which makes Marley chuckle.

We receive our food and continue to make light conversation while eating. I'm surprised that Kami and Kara are able to keep up with us, they better be grateful that my kids are not assholes who hold grudges like I do. 

After dinner finishes, I allow everyone to walk ahead of us so that I can talk to the youngest of the Kardashian clan.

"Did mom send you here?" I ask Kami because we don't speak. I have no need to speak her and vice versa, hell we don't even wish eachother happy birthday.

"No."  She gives me a small smile. "I've just been doing a lot of thinking and I feel bad because nobody was ever on your side. You've been through so much and we weren't there for you when we should have been."

"It doesn't even matter." I fake a laugh. 

"Yes it does." She stops so I do the same. "Kiki pushed you down the stairs when you were pregnant then tried to sleep with your man. You have never gone to her level or even publicly tried to shame us and I don't know why."

"The reason is because I don't care." I ball up my fists. "At the end of the day, I get to come back to my family which is something that you heffas don't have. I get to come back to an ex husband who loves me more than anything and I get to come back to my children. Why bother with all the jealousy when I have that?"

"I'm really sorry." She begins to tear up. "I know that you hate us but I'm going to try and make it up to you."

"The damage is already done." I close my eyes for a second.

"If you can forgive Kara then we can work things out." I smirk at her. She's a brave one, I'll tell you that.

"Kara is or was a drug addict, she was harmless and she kept to herself. Kara ain't really done shit but steal money which I can get over, you guys tormented me and brought me down." I get in her face. "Since you're still in contact with Kiki, you let her know that I am coming for her."