what's that supposed to mean? you guys said bye and he took you home.

michael: you should cover that up.

he said, pointing at your now prominent bruise. he was in front of your house. you flipped the mirror down and looked at your bruise. shit. it was purple and green. you sat their in disbelief. he did this to you.

michael: look baby i'm sorry. i really am. but i love you. here, tomorrow i'll take you out for sushi. i know how much you like sushi.

you continued to stare at your reflection. the more you stared the more you thought:

who am i?

you didn't know anymore. you flipped the mirror back up and kissed michael.

y/n: goodbye.
michael: see you tomorrow?
y/n: yeah.

you left and looked up at mattia's window. you saw movement. was he staring? whatever. you were too tired to even think about knocking on his door and try to make peace. plus, you had some covering up to do.

mattia's pov
the boys were over. we had a week of school off and today we had planned a sleepover. which meant opening the stupid window.

roshuan: you can't keep the window closed forever just because of her. plus, you need to move on. with lena

alvaro has opened the window to make a dumb tiktok and left it open.

alvaro: have you and y/n talked recently?
alejandro: bruh forget about y/n, how's lena?

he said in a teasing voice.

i was currently laying in my bed on my phone, perfect view outside the window. y/n's window stayed shut.

roshuan: mattia?

i shook out of thought.

mattia: huh?
roshuan: how's you and lena??
kairi: she better not do you dirty like y/n

he said making a fake puke noise

mattia: we're doing great actually. yeah

i saw an unfamiliar car pull up in y/n's driveway. 2 figures kissed,

and then i saw y/n get out.

fucking bitch.

i couldn't really see her face but next thing you know alejandro's closing the window. he looked at me with disappointment.

alvaro: smh my head
roshuan: stoppp looking at her
kairi: literally just forget about her

i rolled my eyes and then closed them.

should i try and talk to her?
wait
no
fuck no

she kissed my best friend! maybe i'm just being a little stubborn. i should-

alejandro: you need a distraction or something.

alvaro passed me his juul and i took a hit.

fuck everything.

mattia: imma facetime allison so be quiet

....

lena: hiii
mattia: hey cutie

she laughed. roshuan peeped his head into the camera and did a "sucking dick" gesture. i pushed his head away

mattia: nasty ass. oh yeah gian wanted y/s/n to come over so they're probably going to bother us so hide the vapes.
alejandro: just lock the door?
lena: aww wish i was there. sounds fun.
mattia: same.

fuck. i wanted y/s/n to come here so i can ask him about y/n.
or know something about her
and how she was doing.
FUCK.
i did it again! i shouldn't be worrying about her.
whatever. i kept talking with lena trying to forget about y/n.

regular pov

y/s/n: where were you? what's up with your face?

💭 mind your own fucking buisness 💭

y/n: out for a run since i'm so fat. and remember? mom slapped me.

he just looked at you weird and continued to watch tv

y/s/n: gian wants to hangout. imma go next door.

you were glad to hear that you hadn't ruined gian and your brothers friendship up. since you ruined everything. he then left.

you stole a few pills. you didn't think it'd matter. they had all the drugs in the world! you only stole like, 2.

ok, 5.

but it didn't matter. nothing did. you had all the happiness in the world, in your hands.
you hid it in your stash and went to cover up your face with makeup. then you took a fat ass nap.