fights

you were out grocery shopping with your family, as you guys always did on the weekends. you knew mattia had internet friends that were girls, and that he'd comment on their posts and shit. which he didn't. but still. you kept being tagged in a video of mattia live saying he'd date a girl, and that he thought she was pretty. wasn't he dating you though?

Liked by mattiapolibio and 60, 456

there was a video of her saying she would date him too and calling him cute. you admitted, you did a little stalking. you weren't mad at her though because on her twitter she tweeted she didn't know you and mattia were a thing. you were honestly just mad at mattia. you went home and helped with the groceries, then went straight to your room. she was honestly drop dead gorgeous. guys from different states commented on her posts, meanwhile you only got random mattia fans calling you ugly and shit. man, fuck everything. you grabbed your pen and smoked. you went numb and the feeling of being high came. you got a text from mattia.

you were high, and you were already a chill person

you were high, and you were already a chill person. so this shouldn't be that stressful. you heard the doorbell ring, and your parents greeting him.

"yeah she's upstairs in her room... just keep that door open."

"haha, yeah."

you heard his footsteps coming up the stairs, and soon enough he stood in your doorway. you looked over at him. you guys stared at each other for a little, until he cleared his throat.

mattia: so....
y/n: yeah

he could tell that you already saw the videos and stuff.

y/n: were you just playing a game of smash or pass again? but this time admit that you'd date her? even though we're together?

he stood there for a while, then slowly made his way towards your bed. he sat down next to you. he rested his hand on yours. you pulled your hand away. he got hurt by your actions.

mattia: i fucked up.
y/n: yeah.

silence.

mattia: i'm so sorry baby.
y/n: i understand you find other girls attractive. i can't control how you feel and what you think.
mattia: yeah.
y/n: but you said you'd date her. like we weren't even a thing.
mattia: except i wouldn't. no one can top you.

you were mad.

y/n: then why did you say it.
mattia: i don't know. i don't know why i said it knowing damn well i wouldn't.

you didn't want this to keep going. you were scared to lose him, but his actions weren't exactly great at the moment. he grabbed your hand a second time, rubbing with his thumb.

mattia: i don't wanna lose you.

you felt his eyes on you.

mattia: please look at me.

he pleaded. the weed was hitting pretty hard. you looked at him, seeing a completely different person. well, not exactly. you didn't see mattia. you saw a person out of your league.

y/n: you are out of my league mattia....
mattia: are you kidding? it's the other way around. i don't deserve you. you are beautiful inside and out. you're different, in a good way. i fucking love you y/n.

you didn't want all this stress and sadness. you just hugged him, pulling him down to the bed. his actions following yours. your mind was foggy. you heard a ringing sound and you didn't know where it was coming from. probably from the air. you just needed his reassurance. he kissed you.

mattia: you're irreplaceable. i love you and only you.

he cupped your face, looking at you.

mattia: are you high
y/n: a little

he laughed.

y/n: make a tiktok with me

he looked at you weirdly, being that you barley made tiktoks with him to avoid making his fans go crazy.

mattia: ok

you made a tiktok with him to the audio that goes like "#1 baby". you captioned it "mine". mattia commented "first".  after cuddling for a while, he got a call from his parents. he had to leave for dinner.

mattia: alright i gotta go.
y/n: ok. bye.
mattia: you forgive me?
y/n: yeah.
mattia: do you still love me?

you laughed.

y/n: yes, i still love you.
mattia: walk me out?
y/n: sure

you're high was faded. you were presentable. you walked him out and hugged him goodbye. he said goodbye to your family and left.

dad: what a good kid he is.

you were still a little sad about what happened, but that was just you.