Chapter 6: Truth Of The Original Witch's Death

Start from the beginning

"They did and they didn't."Elena spoke up before Damon could, not looking at Emily.

"Care to explain."Alaric pipped up.

"The Werewolves in this story are the Natives and the stick figures holding sticks are Humans with swords."Elena said turning to everyone. She knew what this story was but she wasn't going to say anything until she was sure that there was some actual proof of the Mikaelson's having lived here a thousand years ago."But I know there's more, so I'm not saying else until you tell me what else you want me to look at."She said, turning her attention to Alaric, who sighed and walked over to the farther part of the wall.

"Names. And they're not Native."He said, shining some light on the wall."They're written in Runic."Emily and Elena walked over to it."A Viking Script from what I can tell. Can you read them?"Alaric asked, turning to Elena, who stepped forward.

"Vikings?"Emily asked.

"If you want the correct term for this Script, it's Elder Futhark."Elena said while silently reading the names."Their translated names are; Niklaus, or as we would know our dear Hybrid friend as Klaus."Emily's and Damon's eyes widened.

"I was hoping was reading that wrong."Alaric muttered under his breath.

"Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Aaliyah, Finn, and Henrik."Elena said, completely ignoring the last name.

"These are the names of the Original Family?"Emily asked, looking at Elena, who nodded.

"Yes."Elena said simply."One of them most likely carved their names in before these were drawn."The Werewitch said, gesturing to the drawings.

"So this isn't one of Klaus' fakes? How can you be so sure that it was written over a thousand years ago and isn't recent?"Emily asked suspiciously as she eyed her Older Sister, who turned to her with pursed lips.

"And while you're at, what's the last one?"Damon asked."Come on, we know you know the last name."He added when Elena remained quiet.

"Ok, first; the Barrier keeping Damon out?"Elena nodded to Damon and Alaric and Emily glanced back at him then at Elena."It's Ancient Magic. Tribal Ancient. The type I wouldn't even dare to mess with just to be able to let Damon in."Elena explained."That's how we know that Klaus couldn't have pulled this off. Because not even he can get in here."She added."And second, the name on that wall is Mikael."Elena's eyes narrowed when she saw the looks Alaric, Damon, and Emily gave each other."And about the whole ancient Lockwood's living here around the same time as the Originals is impossible yet possible."

"We're not following."Alaric said, clearly confused.

"I looked into the Werewolf Bloodlines. Turns out, every single Werewolf share the same Ancestry which originates from somewhere in America."Elena stated and shrugged."Those Werewolves on that wall aren't the originators of the Lockwood Bloodline, but that doesn't mean that they aren't cousins."Elena's eyes suddenly narrowed."Now, why were you all interested about Mikael?"Elena questioned them.

"It was another name on the wall. Does it matter?"Elena's eyes darkened at Damon's flippant answer.

"Veritas."Elena whispered lowly."Why were you all so interested about Mikael?"Elena asked them again in a firmer tone.

"We were interested in Mikael because Klaus bolted at the name and Mason Lockwood said that there's a weapon that could kill Klaus. I think Mikael might have that same weapon."Damon answered in a flat voice.

"How do you know about Mikael?"Elena asked.

"Katherine and I found him with Jeremy's and Anna's help."Damon answered, his voice still flat, before Elena released him of the Spell and he blinked, looking confused while Emily and Alaric stared at him in shock at how he could just blurt that out to Elena, who was now the enemy.