•~𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟓|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨~•

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Doraemon? "

"(Name)? "

".... You two know each other?.. "

"Doraemon! My favorite cat! " You exclaimed as you jumped on the cat robot, hugging him tightly.

He laughed and returned your action, with much enthusiasm, meanwhile Nobita felt a little left out by your hugging fest.

"How have you been? " He asked.

"I've been good, just started school today and guess what? " You asked while hopping on your feet and slinging an arm around Nobita's neck.

"I found an idiot and now he is my idiot"

Doraemon laughed at the comment as Nobita blushed due to the closeness but at the same time the boy pouted.

"Even she knows You're an idiot! " Doraemon continued to laugh.

"That's Enough! It's not that funny! "

"For who? You or us? " You asked while laughing along with Doraemon.

"Stop it!... Besides you have to tell me how you met"

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"He is a robot from 22nd century" Nobita re_confirmed.

You scratched the back of your head nervously.

"Yeah... Still it's hard to believe" You mumbled as Doraemon sweat dropped.

He dived into his pocket and took multiple of his gadgets out, showing you each and everyone of them and telling you what they do. You tried to calm him down and tell him that you believe him but he continued.

"And... That's...... All" He said in between breathes, poor cat was panting heavily.

The prior conversation was interrupted as a duck face boy and a giant called out to Nobita through his window, inviting him to play baseball with them. Nobita didn't even get the chance to answer as you grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the room.

"I also want to play baseball" You said while smiling back towards the boy, not looking where you were going and tripping on your own footing, since you were holding Nobita's hand you dragged the boy into your mistake.

Both of you fell down stairs. Doraemon was on the top of stairs, witnessing the whole scene, he face palmed at both of you. Shaking his head in disappointment he took one step down stair and slipped, falling on both of you.