•~𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟏|𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲~•

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Y\N L\N, the perfect daughter of a famous high class family. Her father, F\N L\N, is a very successful businessman with multiple of companies around the globe.

Due to this prestige, the young girl was expected to behave with utter discipline and be the 'perfect little princess' of her parents. They would buy her every thing she wanted, everything but freedom.

The girl was not allowed to go outside the walls of the huge manor. She would be provided with all of her necessities in her home. She would travel across the world but with her parents, she couldn't act her age because of what was expected of her.

But, she isn't the typical 'damsel in distress'. When the clock ticks twelve and the Manor is dark, quiet with no sign of life awake. The H\C protagonist sneaks out of her house to roam around the city. She never got the chance to talk to people since at this particular hour, no one was around.

She would spend time with animals instead. Her favorite were cats, she liked their attitude. They would whatever they want and don't listen to anyone. She wanted to be like that. She would cry tonnes if anyone would separate her from her beloved pets.

But everything changed when these words left her father's mouth,

"We are moving to Japan! "

No...

No...

Please Father...

Tell me it's a joke

I don't wanna fucking go

This is my home

I love this place

But being the good girl she is, she stayed quiet and congratulated her father on his partnership with Honekawa family.

"Hear this Y\N, my friend Mr. Honekawa has a son same age as yours!" Her father exclaimed.

"Isn't it great sweetie? You might become friends! " The girl's mother continued.

She smiled at her parent's smiling figures. They were her everything, they fulfilled all of her wishes, damn people would do anything to have parents as supportive as them.

"That sounds great! When are we leaving again? " She asked her parents.

"Tomorrow morning! Pack your things honey! "