•~𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟑|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲~•

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

After treating Doraemon with some dorayaki, you found Suneo running towards you with a scared expression. He was panting and sweating tons. Alas, when he reached you the boy embraced you in a bone crushing hug.

Something you found really odd since you just beat him and his friend up, even Doraemon was shocked. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank Goodness you are okay, Your parents are worried! Hurry up let's go home! " He said as he held your hand, retreating it back as he saw your deadly glare towards him.

"Hey Suneo" Doraemon greeted, you turned towards the robot with a light smile.

"You know him? Dora-chan" You asked the robot in a sweet tone, a thing that made Suneo jealous, he wished you used the same tone of voice with him.

"Mhm... He is Nobita's friend.. " The robot replied while munching on his Dora-yaki.

"Nobi-Who? " You questioned but stopped as you heard your cell phone ring. Quickly taking the said device out of your pocket, the color drained out of your face as you saw the caller ID. It was your Mother!

You hesitantly picked the call up and put the phone near your ear.

"Hello? " Your voice came out as shaky, which made the two boys look at your scared expression with worry.

"(Name). Home. Now"

She hung the phone up, after these three words. You knew better than anyone that she was pissed. She was definitely going to ground you or worst, take all your mangas and phone. You let out a dishearted sigh.

"I guess.. It's time to go" You said to the boys infront of you.

"You have a cell phone? " Doraemon asked looking at the device in your hand.

You chuckled as you nodded.

"Yeah, so that my parents can keep an eye on me, there is a tracker in it" You informed as Suneo and Doraemon exchanged glances.

"But let's leave that matter, Mom is waiting for me"

"Your parents don't trust you? " Suneo asked although his voice trembled still afraid of you.

You looked at the boy with a sad smile.

"I don't know... They are just over-protective...

Also, I am sorry for beating you and your friend up... I guess I was a little frustrated

Since I've never talked to people my age, my parents never let me leave the house" You confessed as you looked down.