Welcome to South Park

You watched as the sun started to go down, its shine turning the sky purple as small stars started to appear in the sky. It was snowing outside, layers of the stuff pilling onto the ground. It made you grateful for the warmth trapped inside the car. You glanced at your sister who had been driving the car the entire trip from Denver to your new home in South Park. Thankfully your headphones stopped all attempts she had at talking to you on the way. The sounds provided a good backdrop as you watched buildings and people fly past the car window.

You were shaken out of your daydreaming by a large thud as a rock hit your window.

"You fucking kids!" Your sister screamed out the window as you speed past the girl. The blond girl was still laughing and you discreetly shot her a thumbs up hoping she wouldn't hold any hard feelings against you if you met again.

"Hey, sis?" You asked poping your ear phones out and turning back to face her. "Do you think moving here was a good idea?"

"Well i mean, you see y/n..." You were gonna listen to her but your sisters voice quickly faded out as you noticed four boys probley on the way home from school walking along the side walk. Their hats, jackets, and one huge parka  made it clear that they were used mountain weather. You were able to see most of their faces well besides parka boy and you found yourself trying to get a better look. This plan was quickly foiled as his eyes locked on yours. You slid down out of view from the window in embarrassment. Glancing at the rear view mirror you were able to see that all of the boys had been alerted to the car and had now set their eyes on your car.

You watched them in the mirror until the car made a turn putting them out of sight.

"y/n?" Maria's voice finally found its way back to your ears, and you sifted your attention back to her. "Did you see those boys? Maybe you can get a boyfriend here."

You punched your sister in the arm as she laughed at your overly red face. Slamming on the brakes harder then necessary sent you lurching forward as the car pulled into a driveway. Maria could hardly contain her smile as she watched you recorved from the shock. "Okay come on loser get out we're here."

You stepped out of the car the and the cold air hit you instantly. watching your breath create tiny clouds in the air you grabbed one of your bags from the backseat of the car and quickly shuffled to the doorstep were Maria was already waiting. She pulled a small brass key from her bra and swung open the door, holding open for you. Thankful for the warmth you both were quick to go inside.

The house was practically empty and its basic layout wasn't helping it at all. Living room, kitchen, and a stairway that lead up to a hall. You couldn't help but think the entire place looked dull with its blue wallpaper and tan carpet.

"A fresh new start! Pretty nice huh y/n?" You let out a small nod not wanting to disappoint Maria. "Here trade you," Maria said taking your bag from you and handing you a 20 dollar bill. You raised your eyebrows at her in confusion.

"Go buy snacks." She ordered in a slight whisper.

"Its almost dark out." You protested

"There's no food here go, get us something to snack on for dinner." Maria stated shoving you back out the door, "Be Safe!"

As you huffed down the driveway onto the sidewalk you realized you had no idea where you were going. Remembering a group of buildings that didn't look like houses you decided your first spot to look would be there. Thankfully it had stopped snowing but that didn't stop it from being freezing cold.

You took the 20 out of your pocket and flipped it over in your hands. So busy examining the dollar that when you rounded the corner you nearly had a heart attack when you spotted the four boys that you had spotted earlier. Two of them seemed to be in a fight about something.