"We solved the mystery of who's the father of Jian." Yuyan says. "But to be sure, we have to do DNA test on Xiaojun and Jian."

Yuyan has left to go to a DNA center. I walk back to Jian's room. I'm still confuse. All this time, why couldn't I remember Xiaojun? He was right in front of me all this time. He's my son's father. And he's acting as if he doesn't remember me. That's even more worse. Whats even more worse is that he didn't take the responsibility of Jian and I 4 years ago. I deeply sigh as I make it to Jian's room.

•••

Yuyan and I are home. We are in my room, I'm on the floor folding clothes into a small bag while she's on my bed. Jian is still at the hospital. It's been a couple of days and he's still recovering. He's taking his time. Tonight, I'm going to sleep at the hospital to be by his side when he needs me.

"What are they gonna do to the teacher? She also the one at fault for looking at her phone and driving." Yuyan asks as she watches me pack a couple t-shirts and pants in a small bag.

"She's going to trial." I sigh.

"Are you gonna sue? She almost killed Jian." Yuyan lays down.

"No. I'm not going to sue." I say.

"What?! You're not going to sue?" Yuyan exclaims. "If you sue. It'll be enough money for you to pay off the hospital bills."

"Taking Jian out of that daycare is enough. If the money is not enough, I'll go get a second job." I say.

"No, no, no. That's overworking yourself. I'll help you pay as well." Yuyan says.

I fold my last shirt and place it inside my bag. "Let's go."

Yuyan nods and grabs the key off my drawer.

XiaoJun's POV

The night has come and I'm at my family house. I'm at my parents house usually most of the days because of my mother. She likes to have things her way most of the times and hates it when things aren't her way. So to make things easy for me to work, my company had to agree with some conditions with my mother.

I'm in my room outside on the balcony thinking about how Jian looks like me. Now thinking about it, what if the things Yangyang said is true? What if Jialia is the girl from 4 years ago? Why can't I remember her face clearly? It's blurry when I try to remember. But if Jialia is the girl from 4 years ago, why is she acting as if she don't remember me?

•••

The members and I are at the filming set for 'Love Talk'. Even filming 'Love Talk', Jian is still on my mind. Maybe I should do a DNA test of Jian and I. It keeps bothering me that Jian looks a lot like me when I was younger. After finish filming, everyone goes on a 30 minute break. I collapse on the couch first before everyone arrives, Yangyang jumps on me while the other members went to get water.

"Yangyang. I have an assumption." I say as I get up and sit up straight.

"What's your assumption?" Yangyang asks sitting next to me.

"I was at the hospital a couple days ago because I witness a car accident. A child was involved. He looked like the younger version of me when I was a child. He looks exactly like me." I say.

"What do you mean?" Yangyang asks.

"The child looks like me. And he's the child of Jialia. The girl you say that looks like the girl from 4 years ago." I quietly say.

Yangyang surprising gasps. "Hey! Stop joking around with me! Someone young like her has a child already?"

"Yes. She told me that the child in the accident is her son." I say. "I'm starting to assume that Jialia is the girl from 4 years ago, because of the strong gene of her child. He looks too much like me."